Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruitment agencies

Options
  • 05-08-2010 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all I hope you can help currently looking to relocate to the mayo region and will be looking for work . Can anyone recommend any recruitment agencies in mayo . Any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

Hi all I hope you can help currently looking to relocate to the mayo region and will be looking for work . Can anyone recommend any recruitment agencies in mayo . Any help would be great

I would try ICE http://www.icejobs.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Butternutz1

Thanks for this, But not exactly what im looking for. If anyone can recomend any recruitment agencies i should talk to in the west. The only one im coming accross is Arcon recruitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

You could log into jobs.ie and do a search there which should give you the names of some recruitment agencies that have vacancies in the west of Ireland. I wish you luck. Its a lovely place to live in the west but its hard to find work in this present climate.

Advertisement