Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best online fragrance shop

Options
  • 05-08-2010 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi folks. Looking to order some male/female fragrance's.

Does anyone know of any good websites that ship to Ireland. Found cdwow to be okay, but you folks may know if i can get a better deal somewhere else..

Thanks in advance

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Have a look on strawberrynet.com I always find great deals there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tommo111

Have use www.fragrancedirect.co.uk before

Not sure how it compares to other online stores, but it's sure as hell cheaper than in a chemist/ dept store!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Be wary that perfumes are under special duty rates and therefore the €22 vat & €150 duty tresholds don't apply. Also inter EU sales can be caught for extra duty.

I believe it rarely happens, but good to know it is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭MURDO

thanks for the replys. will check them out..

talk soon.
    A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Fragrance X is quite good. Used them twice before. Didnt get caught for duty from US, but doesnt mean you wont.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mentos123

I've read a lot of bad reviews about fragrancex deliveries recently. Read that their international shipping has become worse. Anybody tried them recently ?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭mrsbouquet

I have purchased from fragrancex on several occasions they are very reasonable, however it can take up to 28 days or delivery. Never had any problems with customs yet.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Delivery does take a bit longer with fragrance x but if your not in a hurry with it theres no problem. Havent ordered recently though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kinan88

Hi, I have bought from a irish fragrance website called fragrancelagoon.ie I found their prices compare well with the uk sites, not as big of a range but still plenty for me, no issues with duty and quicker delivery times, I had my order in 2 days..

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jellab

Hi
    I have ordered for the first time off FragranceX and I doubt I will be ordering off them again. So far I have been waiting 25 business days for my makeup which is a total joke. But as the last person said if you aren't in a hurry then it is a good place to order off. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Jellab wrote: »
    Hi
    I have ordered for the first time off FragranceX and I doubt I will be ordering off them again. So far I have been waiting 25 business days for my makeup which is a total joke. But as the last person said if you aren't in a hurry then it is a good place to order off. ;)

Hi

Did your stuff arrive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chellax

The best online fragrance shop I ever found is High Street Online. When you're looking for cheap online perfumes just go for that shop, then I assure you NO REGRET!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mikeandjess

Me and my wife have been ordering name brand perfumes and colognes on line for many years. There are alot of good websites out there but also alot of bad ones. We have been ordering from bestbuyfragrance.com for some time now and are very happy with there product, shipping time and customer support. We use to order from fragrancenet.com before we found bestbuyfragrance.com but pricing is a lot higher and shipping time is longer. I hope this help and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

I'd recommend www.cheapsmells.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

livEwirE wrote: »
    I'd recommend www.cheapsmells.com

Used this myself and found them quite good.

Advertisement