Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod FM transmitter

Options
  • 05-08-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anybody know anywhere selling cheap FM transmitters for a car. I had a griffin iTrip but I broke it. I'd love another one of those that charge the iPod while in use. So if anyone knows anywhere selling them cheap or if anyone has anyone lying around please let me know. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

I got a belkin one there yesterday for my other half and it has a mini usb charger, which we already had a car charger for - got it in halfords but you can get them cheaper online, check amazon and ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

dlambirl wrote: »
    I got a belkin one there yesterday for my other half and it has a mini usb charger, which we already had a car charger for - got it in halfords but you can get them cheaper online, check amazon and ebay

I have checked online but have no way of paying for them. If someone wants to buy one online I will give them the cash gladfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Get one of those prepaid visa vouchers (3V vouchers) in your local newsagents, then you can buy online without the hassel of a credit card.

www.3v.ie

Advertisement