Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUITARIST AVAILABLE DUBLIN

Options
  • 05-08-2010 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Guitarist, 20, available for hard working serious band in Dublin or Wicklow.

INFLUENCE
    The type of band i'm after is along the lines of Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Pride & Glory, Corrosion, Temple Of The Dog, Pearl Jam... Have a lot of blues influence too, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf etc.

GEAR
    Fender USA Strats, Marshall JCM800 Stack, Roland JC120.

I am a 100% dedicated musician, plenty of demos and recordings available on request, have my own recording space for demoing material too. When I find the right band you can expect nothing less than 100% dedication and devotion towards the music. What I'm looking for would be along the lines of AIC, Kyuss, maybe even a classic rock kinda vibe, basically riff orientated rock. I can also handle harmonies and backing vox no problem. Please feel free to get in touch

matt@sundancecrow.com

PS-Please Please Please if you sound like Kings Of Leon or The Killers don't get in touch, no offense to the genre but it's just not for me...

Comments

Advertisement