Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Do believe Im booked and on my way on the 9th of Oct! anyone else?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

LexiLou wrote: »
    GalKiefer please do!!!!! I am hoping to head over in late January and the big issue was whether or not I could take my dog so I have been traipsing this site for any info. Thank you!!!!

I don't want to take this thread off topic so I'll pm you info later (or failing that on Monday) so you can at least start getting shipping quotes. I'll do a write-up myself when the whole thing is done with my fella.

Anyone else that's leaving soon slightly uncomfortable about fish/BBQ/30deg heat for Christmas day?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rebel Boy

I'm going tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck about it. Didn't think I would be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭danbohan

Rebel Boy wrote: »
    I'm going tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck about it. Didn't think I would be.

relax man , it will be a day you will remember , good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rebel Boy

danbohan wrote: »
    relax man , it will be a day you will remember , good luck

Thanks a million. Just the whole thing about going to be at the other side of the world is scary at times. Once I land I should hopefully be grand.

Advertisement