Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear Blue Digital - false negative

• 05-08-2010 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

My period is a few days late - its never late I have a 24 day cycle - and as I am TTC I was very hopeful and did a test with clear blue digital - its said Not Pregnant - then I left it on the sink - I came back to the bathroom a few hours later and the test was on the ground when I picked it up it said - Pregnant 3+ - I am very confused but dont want to get my hopes up - I have been TTC for a while - and still today no sign of Aunt flow
    has anyone had false negative with clear blue digital

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I've no experience of false negatives. I used a cb digi test and it immediately said pregnant and the no of weeks a couple of mins after. Maybe get another cb test (I did 3 even though the 1st one was +) and test on your first pee tomorrow morning because it's supposed to be the strongest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 solasame

When I tested I got one Clearblue digital pack and a pack of First Response.

The chemist told me that the First Response were better and I got 2 in the pack.. sometimes its better to try the sticks rather than the digital because then you can see if you have a faint positive or not..

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭cinderella2010

I just started my period - very disappointing :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

I was just reading on another forum this morning about the accuracy of the digital tests. Apparently faulty readings are quite common.

I would stick to First Response when testing early. They seem to be the most reliable

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You can't trust any test if you read it after the amount of time on the instructions. Good luck next cycle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

maybe do another test..?

Advertisement