Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chasing the Kona dream and a Mai Tai cocktail

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

pgibbo wrote: »
    Just wondering why you went with this approach? A lot of people do a 30 minute test and take the numbers based on the last 20 minutes of the test as per Friel.

The general advice i received over in the cycling forum and from some of the stuff i have read suggested i should do it that way. Although i will say there seems to be a lot of different ways people do FTP testing.
    The other difficulty for me with doing a 30 minute test and just taking the last 20 minutes stats is that i have no way of splitting the stats for the last 20 minutes as it just shows the full stats for the 30 minutes. Ah i probably will do a sufferfest 60 min true FTP test at some stage:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,120 ✭✭✭El Director

The general advice i received over in the cycling forum and from some of the stuff i have read suggested i should do it that way. Although i will say there seems to be a lot of different ways people do FTP testing.
    The other difficulty for me with doing a 30 minute test and just taking the last 20 minutes stats is that i have no way of splitting the stats for the last 20 minutes as it just shows the full stats for the 30 minutes. Ah i probably will do a sufferfest 60 min true FTP test at some stage:o

Just to point out JB, if you were to do the T30 test your power would be for the entire 30 mins X 0.975 = FTP. To determine your LTHR then thats the last 20 min of the test. What I do is wear my HR strap and use it with he garmin, I hit the lap botton after 10 mins.

M/Graves Tri
    I headed down to Cork on Friday afternoon with some work colleagues. I was doing the 800mtr swim but would have liked to do the lot. Out for a short slow 6.5km run on Friday before a large number of tiger beer pints were had :). There was no timing chips and it was more of a fun event with it being for charity. They gave people the option to swim as little or as far as they wanted. I set off in the first wave (supposedly all doing the 800) I knew there was not much quality in the field as I was in the lead group. Took me a few minutes to get going and adapt to the cold water. I noticed nobody around me after 5 minutes it's only when I got out of the water my colleagues told me I was the only one to swim out to the 800mtr turnaroud point.
    I made it 16:44 by my watch.

Sunday
    The plan was to get around 22km in but I cut it short around 17km as I was stuck for time. I was out again on Saturday so this was a good way to sweat the booze out of me!!

Weekly totals
    Swim: 800mtrs
    Bike: 72.2kms
    Run: 34.8kms

Monday
    PM- 60 minute turbo session
    Session tonight was 10 minutes at 75%FTP and 20 minutes at 85%FTP repeated twice. Felt very comfortable throughout and the hr is showing signs of settling down. First session working off FTP and i have to say the session felt controlled, structured and had a purpose...what every session should be like!!
    60mins/204watts/37.35km/90cad/135hr/3103kj/3.00watt/kg

Looking forward to the Pulse Sprint Tri at the weekend as it covers some of the local haunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,271 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

17th September - Pacing 1:50 in the Dublin Half Marathon

Was a little disappointed when I seen you were pacing this, its only a few hours before my half. Would of been a bit more interesting.
    Have no idea of my ability, but i was going to aim for sub 1.40, and maybe push it to 1.35

But notive I said was. Just went online to register after your log reminded me, the half marathon is full. :mad:
    Options are now 9km or full marathon.
    Do the 9km and try set a PB or be foolish and try get around the 42km

• Advertisement

Mellor wrote: »
    Was a little disappointed when I seen you were pacing this, its only a few hours before my half. Would of been a bit more interesting.
    Have no idea of my ability, but i was going to aim for sub 1.40, and maybe push it to 1.35

But notive I said was. Just went online to register after your log reminded me, the half marathon is full. :mad:
    Options are now 9km or full marathon.
    Do the 9km and try set a PB or be foolish and try get around the 42km

Did not know you were back from Oz, long term or flying visit? What full marathon are you considering, you have a solid base behind you so dependant on when it is on you could be ok.

Tuesday
    10.06km Run
    Horrible run which i cut short as i had originally planned to get 15k in. Gale force winds about, lack of motivation and generally wanting to be at home sitting on the couch. I hardly ever bail on sessions but the right call.....i think.
    10.06km/5.06km pace/168hr:)

Wednesday
    Lunchtime Swim
    I had planned 2000mtrs but cut it short to 3 sets of 4x100 as i was late into the pool. Technique all over the place, the lack of work in the last 2 weeks or so showed.
    Distance: 1.2kms

14.52km Evening Run
    What a contrast to last nights run really enjoyed this apart from one dog attack, nearly another dog attack, two stubborn/stupid pigeons who i got tangled up with, the guy in the car who crossed the zebra crossing as i ran through doing my version of Starsky & Hutch sliding over the bonet and the half an hour looking for my jacket which i ditched behind a tree along the ramparts at the start of my run. Still enjoyed it!!
    14.52km/5:21km pace/158hr

I need to keep up some decent mileage, whilst the 1:50 half and 4hr pacing duties should be very easy pace wise i do not want to take them too lightly. Having done no core work in a number of weeks i can feel the running form going off so will get back into it soon enough.
    I have been playing around with the WKO+ v3 software, looks like a very handy tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,271 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Did not know you were back from Oz, long term or flying visit? What full marathon are you considering, you have a solid base behind you so dependant on when it is on you could be ok.

sorry, wasn't clear. Not back from Oz yet.
    The Dublin half marathon is on the 16th September, the Sydney half marathon is the 17th, with time zones they are only a few hours apart. Thought it would be interesting "race" so to speak.
    The full marathon is on the same day, I've decided i'm not ready so going to do the 9km Bridge race. i enjoyed it last year and should be a lot easier this year.

That said, I pushed pretty hard last year and was amazed with my time, I don't know how much i can take off.

Mellor wrote: »
    sorry, wasn't clear. Not back from Oz yet.
    The Dublin half marathon is on the 16th September, the Sydney half marathon is the 17th, with time zones they are only a few hours apart. Thought it would be interesting "race" so to speak.
    The full marathon is on the same day, I've decided i'm not ready so going to do the 9km Bridge race. i enjoyed it last year and should be a lot easier this year.

That said, I pushed pretty hard last year and was amazed with my time, I don't know how much i can take off.

Good call not doing the marathon as it would be too soon for you. At least you can go out and try beat your time from last year.

Thursday
    40 minute turbo - LT interval session
    Trying out a few different sessions on the turbo, this was a 10 minute warm up at 70% ftp then 2mins @ 75%ftp and 3 mins @ LT effort x 4 with a 10 minute warm down at 70%ftp. Felt ok and enjoyed the session but suitably sweaty afterwards:)
    203avg power/89 cad/2080kj/2.99w.kg/24.8kms

Friday
    6.75km with strides
    Out for a quick lunctime run and ran a few strides (200mtrs). Left hamstring was a bit tight after so rolled it out tonight.

Pulse tri in the morning so hopefully a pb awaits although just going to enjoy my last tri of the year.

This was my fifth and last triathlon for the year, with it being a local race i was looking forward to it even if i was still feeling a little under the weather. Arrived down on Saturday morning registered and racked the bike before hooking up with Macanri and El Director before the start of the race. I soon realised they had me registered under the wrong name, it was a strange coincedence as the name they had me registered under was my middle name which is also printed on my TI card:confused:

It was established that the race was going to be changed to a Duathlon, it was the right call although they should of made a call on it earlier that morning as everyone was suited and booted lined up ready to go before it was announced. I had a good laugh as one of the buoys was making its way up to the Giants Causeway:)

Run 2.5km
    I lined up in wave 1 and had El D in my sights trying to keep close enough to him heading into T1. There was a minutes silence for the 9/11 victims (nice touch) and then we were off. Straight away there was 2 fallers and i just about avoided one of them doing my best impression of a steeplechase runner!! Straight away the pace was fast and i hit the first km in 3:3x, way too fast so backed off and let El D out of my sights as the pace was to hot for my liking and i was panting like Gary Glitter in a Barney suit.
    Time 10:29; Split Pos 101/317; Pace 04:11/km

T1
    Quick enough transition but made an absolute balls of mounting and getting my feet into my shoes, really need to practice this a bit more as a dozen people passed me as i struggled to get the shoes closed and i probably lost 30-40 secs which can be a lot over this distance.

Time 0:53; Pos 114/317

Bike
    Normally my strongest area but not today. I figured El D was a minute or so up the road so i gave it socks for the first few kms and i was flying by people hoping to catch him but as we rounded into an 8km strong headwind with rolling hills i died a death and was pedalling squares. There was a group of 5 illegally drafting and they overtook me 2/3 times and i passed them back again eventually i had to drop off as there was no way i could compete with a train of 5. The last 3km back in i gave it socks with the wind behind our backs hitting about 47km/hr as i chugged whatever power i had left into the pedals.
    Probably about 2/3 minutes off where i would have expected to come in at.

Time 34:56; Split Pos 67/317; Speed 34.4km/hr

T2
    I unclipped my helmet before i racked my bike, stupid mistake and i got called on it. Not sure if they applied a penalty on the bike time or forgot? I was really tired coming out of transition onto the run.

Time 1:02

Run 2
    I went through the motions really on the run, seen El D passing the opposite way looking in decent shape and he was sitting in 25th at the time. I picked up the pace with 2km to go as i had spotted Macanri who started 3 minutes after us closing me down, no way was he going to pass me:) I had the run short by about 300mtrs as there is no way that run felt like a 21:07. Sprint finish at the line to hold one guy off.

Time 21:07; Split Pos 112/317; Pace 04:13/km

Overall
    Time 1:08:29; Pos 88/317

Not trained for this short/fast stuff and it really is a different type of hurting to the long distance. I ended up going into Dublin for end of season pints with Macanri/El Director and the rest of the Activ Multisport lads. Great night out but paid for it on Sunday, apparently not trained for drinking any more as well as sprint distance:)
    Overall a good tri season for my first one as its mainly been a learning process for me, i will probably do up a summary for the year at some stage.
    Just pacing the 1:50 half this weekend and then two weeks off before i kickstart things again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

God man JB, end the season with some fun. You are doing ok in the sprinty stuff if you are mixing it with the likes of ELD and Macrani :) Are you pacing the DCM too?

• Advertisement

God man JB, end the season with some fun. You are doing ok in the sprinty stuff if you are mixing it with the likes of ELD and Macrani :) Are you pacing the DCM too?

Yeah pacing 4 hours, are you still pacing 3:45? Heading out for a few beers after it if you are staying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Good stuff at the weekend JB. Cracking first season. Enjoy the couple of weeks off after your pacing duties this weekend.

Looking forward to your 2012 log already! :cool:

Well done JB at the weekend, that headwind made it difficult. Great FIRST season too-still find that hard to believe. Onwards and upwards now and looking forward to your winter training log.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭ronanmac

Great stuff, jackyback, nice end to a fantastic debut season! I see you're pacing at the Dublin half, I might drop over and say hello!

Sunday to Wednesday - zilch...a combination of getting over the last of this infection (3 weeks on the go now), doing DIY and organizing our little girls christening the weekend. What a planner i am booking the christening the same day as the All Ireland Final:rolleyes:

Thursday
    I needed to see how the body was for pacing this Saturday so the plan was 13km at 1:50 pacing duty pace. Ran down to the club and done a few laps before heading home. Run went well but urgently needed a pit stop before there was an explosion:rolleyes: Some strange looks from some of the punters in the boozer when i ran into the place only to run back out as quick with a relieved look on my face:)
    13km/1:06:54/5.08km pace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Sunday to Wednesday - zilch...a combination of getting over the last of this infection (3 weeks on the go now), doing DIY and organizing our little girls christening the weekend. What a planner i am booking the christening the same day as the All Ireland Final:rolleyes:

Thursday
    I needed to see how the body was for pacing this Saturday so the plan was 13km at 1:50 pacing duty pace. Ran down to the club and done a few laps before heading home. Run went well but urgently needed a pit stop before there was an explosion:rolleyes: Some strange looks from some of the punters in the boozer when i ran into the place only to run back out as quick with a relieved look on my face:)
    13km/1:06:54/5.08km pace

So are you back in for saturday?
    We'll be a real crocked trio of 1'50 pacers, hopefully one of us can make it round :pac:

menoscemo wrote: »
    So are you back in for saturday?
    We'll be a real crocked trio of 1'50 pacers, hopefully one of us can make it round :pac:

Yeah the 3 stooges, i am sure we will inspire all our followers with confidence as two of us are spluttering/coughing and Mac is keeled over with back spasms:)

Really enjoyed today's run and again further little signs of some form returning. I met up with the pacers before the off and got changed into our gear and collected our rather large pacing balloons.
    I was pacing 1:50 with Meno and Macanri and we ended up having good banter with a decent group throughout. After 4 miles of dodging stupid people who still do not understand wave starts and shouting relevant comments to said people we found ourselves about 6 seconds under. Mile 5 through 9 we built the 30 second buffer and then maintained pace for the remaining 4 mile.
    We pushed a good few on with 2 mile to go and we took turns going back to pick up a few stragglers. I spotted one lad from our club who was going for a pb, he was dying but I managed to drag him across the line. Overall a good day out in the park and enjoyable.
    I returned to the finish straight to see the sister finish and met with ronanmac (good to meet chief) who had a very good run today. The sister ended up taking 9 minutes off her half time so a nice confidence booster for DCM.
    That's me now for 2 weeks before the cycle kicks off again and I start laying the foundations for Roth and a fast spring marathon.

Chip time: 1:49:46 :)

This will be a much shorter review than the one I previously typed out on Saturday and subsequently lost so excuse the lack of detail as I cannot bring myself to retype out the full version again.

I had set some goals at the end of 2010 for the year/season and I am happy to say I have more or less ticked all the boxes.

A priority race - IM UK which I hope to complete in under 12 hours
    Passed with an 11:58:04 and what was a fantastic achievement for me. They say it’s all about peaking for you’re A race and I think I done exactly that. I never felt so strong and fit as I did lining up at the start of that race so not too bad for a novice learning my tri trade in the first year.

B Priority race - London Marathon in which I hope to complete in under 3:30
    Passed with a 3:19 in Barcelona and 6 weeks later a 3:25 in London. It shows how much I came on with my running that I had targeted and was on pace for 16 miles for a sub 3:10 attempt in London. Barcelona was the second best I felt all season lining up at the start line. In retrospect London came too soon after Barcelona especially with the heavy workload of IM training on top of that.

C Priority race - Half IronMan in Cookstown in which I hope to complete in under 5:30
    Passed – Whilst it was a different choice of HIM I got around in 5:21 which at the time was very disappointing. A result of a few issues with the lead up and preparation nearly resulting in a DNS did not have me in the best shape possible. Realistically I was in shape for a sub 5 if everything went smoothly. Still I learnt a lot in the build up which I got right for my A race.

D Priority race - DCM (providing London goes well) a sub 3.25 marathon
    Passed – I did not even need DCM for a sub 3:25 attempt instead I will be enjoying myself pacing the sub 4 hopefuls around the course. I was going to go for a sub 3:10 in Amsterdam but knocked that on the head due to IM recovery.

Other goals,
    a sub 1.35 half marathon
    Can we say a pass? I did not specifically race a half later in the year but 1:35:xx in the middle of a London Marathon would suggest I am well under that target now.

A sub 41 min 10k
    Never raced one but based on a 19:11 5k run in the middle of an IM block without specific focus would suggest I am well able for this and in fact sub 39/40 is there for the taking. I may try tick this box by end of year if I find a suitable 10k.

Hit over 1500kms running next year
    Passed – At last count I was up to 1777kms and still 14 weeks of running left for the year

Hit over 6000kms cycling next year
    Passed – 6888kms of solid cycling done for the year, who knows I may get close to 10,000kms for the year

Hit over 200kms swim next year
    Passed – 240kms completed but not happy with this area….plenty of junk kms in there and my technique/times got worse as the season went on.

Get the BF % down to 7%
    Passed – Looking back through my training journal I did get down to 65kg and 7.4% BF. Considering I had that much BF on me the year previous I could have easily been mistaken for a Jam Doughnut so I got to be uber pleased with that.

Positives/Negatives for the season

Positives
    1. Simply put completing my first IM under my target time in my first season of tri and only my 4th ever triathlon.
    2. A level of fitness I have never felt in my life even when I was fit and active in my young teens.
    3. Ticking the box on all my targets I set out for the year.
    4. Improvements I made on the bike and the running.

Negatives
    1. The swimming, I hate it with a passion. It is a huge limiter for me and I know I need to embrace it more next season. I will get my technique and the basics sorted first before I start doing huge volume.
    2. Looking back I was sick a fair bit through the year, nothing serious but frequent enough for me to keep an eye on this area and keep topped up with vits, manuka honey and other natural measures to keep the germs at bay.
    3. A coach would have made a huge difference but this is addressed for next year.

I already have a good idea for the goals and target times for next year but I will get working with the coach for the next few months and work out our attack on next year in due course. Onwards and upwards eh?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

1. The swimming, I hate it with a passion. It is a huge limiter for me and I know I need to embrace it more next season. I will get my technique and the basics sorted first before I start doing huge volume.

Don't be like that up and down the pool for 50 minutes is marvellous fun. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Swimming is a lot more fun when you are swim fit. I've found that if you have run in a while a gentle 30 min jog can still be enjoyable. However you lose swimming fitness and ability much much faster. I started to love swimming at one point when I was consitenly swimming 3 times a week. The OW swim this weekend was a stark reminder of the struggle I once went through just to get any form of breathing and rhythm sorted :rolleyes:.

Stick with it and address it over the winter. It will come. Your season IMO was a resounding success and a well done on that. You have established a great starting point for next year and hopefully you can do what I tried to do in vain at Roth this year. I'll be following with keen interest

Congrats on a most impressive first season JB. You learned so much, you must have done a power of reading! With a coach next year I'm sure you will 'get more for less'. It'll be great seeing how much you progress next year and you will...just don't do what I did and spread yourself thin and set yourself up for a fall.

I use both you and MCOS as an example to people doing what they have to in order to get to the start line whatever that may be, 4am turbo's etc... Onwards and upwards for 2012!

O btw there is a 10k in the park on Nov 19th and another ran by Donore (Jingle Bells) on Dec 3rd but that is a 5k i think.

I am like a child at Xmas when i receive my little parcels:) Looking forward to reading the Hunter Allen/Coggan book on power and now have myself a Garmin Edge 500 to pair up to the Power Meter when it hopefully arrives next week!!

@RQ - I really need to start "liking" swimming if i want to do well at Tri:o

@Shotgun - Yeah the swim for me is not so much swim fitness more a technique malfunction:) which takes away my enjoyment some what. Going to forget about volume for now and concentrate on improving my technique. Going up to B2R next week for a review in their endless pool, ElD done it this year and highly recommended it.

@ElD - I do like my reading alright, i think (with the two books above) i will have read several books on tri at this stage and i have improved from not having a clue last year to gaining some knowledge, that will only improve further with the coach on board.
    I cannot wait for more 4/5am turbos over Winter:rolleyes: not!!! Might take a look at the 10k in November just to tick that 10k box.

Great first season JB. Impressive and inspiring stuff.

Like your goodie box. I have bought 3 out of 4 in there this season. Need to read TRWPM again but they are 2 good reads. I love the 500 since I got it after my 305 was ran over on me.

Is the stem for the TT or road bike?

For someone that doesn't like swimming, you put in some big mileage this year. Like a dog with a bone! :D

I felt that way too after my first season but now I look forward to my swims. I'm not a whole lot faster but I cerrtainly enjoy it a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Fair play Jacky. That was an amazing season. I think you deserve the Boards Athlete of the year for that season! Not only did you hit everything you set it seems you completely changed your life around for the better. Fair play!!

Need to read TRWPM again but they are 2 good reads. I love the 500 since I got it after my 305 was ran over on me.

Is the stem for the TT or road bike?
    Already through 70 pages of TRWPM from yesterday, a great read. I really like the 500 nice and neat onto the stem.
    That stem in the pic is for the roadie as the current stem raises the bar to much at least with this i can get down lower on the bars.
    For someone that doesn't like swimming, you put in some big mileage this year. Like a dog with a bone! :D

Dog with a bone alright, swimming is one of those areas that volume alone does not make you good at it. Should have sorted technique first. I hated every minute of those 240kms in the pool:)
    Bambaata wrote: »
    Fair play Jacky. That was an amazing season. I think you deserve the Boards Athlete of the year for that season! Not only did you hit everything you set it seems you completely changed your life around for the better. Fair play!!

You be crazy man!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

Some going on nailing all those targets.

As someone else pointed out, the real achievement is doing all the above, while managing a hectic real life...

Chapeau!

• Advertisement

Time to dust the log off as it was languishing at the bottom of page 5:eek:
    I had contemplated starting off another new log to charter my progress through another year but in order to move forward you sometimes need to look back. The log contains some great advice along the way and it will be helpful to click back and see how I am comparing at certain stages of the season to last year.

Truth be told I have done very little (could read as nothing) in the last two weeks and a little well timed family planning op ensured I stayed off my feet and my bike:rolleyes:. It has given me time to give the body the rest it deserves and recharge the batteries and rebuild the enthusiasm for a crack at another long season ahead.

I have had a good chat with the coach and have the bones of a plan put together. It is all well and good pulling numbers from the sky but I am excitedly nervous with a touch of realisation of what I am trying to achieve next year. So below gives you an idea of how the year roughly looks along with the goals…not woolly ones either and I know two of them will raise some eyebrows with a few doubting my chances. Well it’s up to me to prove otherwise and they do say hard work gets rewarded albeit the correct type of hard work. No doubt I am asking a lot of myself but sure what is the point in all this if I do not push myself to my own limits and beyond. I am in worse off shape since UKIM (as expected) and lived like a king so we shall start with weight.

Current: 70kgs and 11.9%BF, a 4kg increase in the last 8 weeks is shocking bad:eek:
    Target: 65kgs and 7% or below in BF, this would have me a kilo lighter and .5%BF lower than the start of UKIM.

A Race for the year

London Marathon or Barcelona Marathon – 22nd April or 25th March 2012
    Goal: sub 3 hour

I have applied for an entry to London and will find out in the next two weeks if I am in and failing that it will be Barcelona again. I have unfinished business with London so would love to have a real go at this time without a pb marathon 6 weeks prior to it this time:rolleyes:. It does run closer to when I start IM specific work which is not ideal.
    To be honest before speaking to the coach sub 3 is something I did not have in mind and felt i would not be ready for attempting it until 2013. Why the reason now well it should be clear from my target run split for my other A goal in Roth as to why this needs to be a sub 3. Initially in my own mind this was a B race for the year until the game plan of sub 3:10 changed to sub 3. Like most sub 3 attempters it has huge questions attached to it so its only right I give it the focus that an A race requires.
    Current pb: 3:19 early in the year but more likely in 3:15 shape a while back so 15 minutes to find.

A Race for the year

Challenge Roth – 08th July 2012

Goal: sub 10 hour
    The big one, I have lots to do and realistically the following will need to be achieved to ensure I hit the target.

Swim: 1hr 10min – 1.50 per 100mtr
    Bike: 5hr 10 min – 220 watts or thereabouts
    Run: 3hr 20 min – hence the reason I need to have that sub 3 under the belt
    Tran: 10 min

So just 20 minutes to find on the swim or 32 seconds per 100mtr, 1hr 30 mins on the bike (perhaps an hour due to profile etc) and 15 minutes on the run, sounds easy right?

B Race for the year

Waterford Half Marathon – 10th December 2011

My current pb is 1:35 in the middle of a marathon so it will be good to see how fast I can actually race a half. I would really need to be doing a sub 1:25 to warrant a go at a sub 3 but this may come a little too early so I am unsure on a goal time for this and will work out pacing closer to the time when I see how the next 8 weeks go.

There will be a number of other C races thrown in to blend in with the training and to give some idea on how I am improving. Time to get back to it, just an easy run with the club tonight and it all starts for real next Monday morning at 6:30am in the pool!! Just received my first weeks training plan which i will go through tonight in detail.

BRING IT ON!!

Advertisement