Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for handmade market in dublin

Options
  • 05-08-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

hi
    i am looking for a website for a vintage / handmade market in dublin.

it is not this site. www.thecraftymarket.com

i found it a while ago and thought i bookmarked it but i have not been able to find it again.

if anyone knows what this market is or the website address that would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 limdun

Hi There!

they have moved to another area so that they can operate more than just once I month! Below is the text from an email I got from them yesterday as I run my own handmade business at the moment and occasionally sell there. Hope this helps!

We've got some craftilicous news for you. From September we will be running the Crafty Market every Sunday in Shebeen Chic. We're no longer using the downstairs area as we found people seemed to be unwilling to wander down despite our great efforts (free sangria!!!) So you'll be guaranteed a stall upstairs when offered a space. Lastly, if you do 3 markets within the month of either September or October you'll be given the 3rd Sunday for FREE!
    All dates are up on the website, so get applying!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭patrickspicture

thank's for the reply,

the one i was looking for looked completely different from crafty market site ,so unless they changed the web design over the last month or 2 i think i am looking for another market.
    it is annoying cause i remember what it looks like just can't for the life of me remember what the name of it was.

i think it must be crafty market i was looking for and they changed the site design in the last month. found it with the other pages i was looking at in firefox history, but no sign of any other market web pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭briscotti

Hiya!
    Is it The Kit n' Kaboodle?
    they are on Facebook and have a blogger website, you will find them on google!

the website did look like the Kit n' Kaboodle blog. so it could of been.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭briscotti

the kit and kaboodle is on once a month and has had a couple of events so far, it's got some international and local crafts and it's nice for a wee visit :) let us know if you found what you were looking for!

thank's for the post, will have to check out the market when we get a bit of time. the website i was looking for did look like the kit blog.

Advertisement