Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hp ink carts

Options
  • 05-08-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

where would be the cheapest place to get hp ink carts in galway, ive had enough of using refills as they never work properly.

all help is appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

If there's a Tesco near by try theirs. I've used a few a found them allright espcially when you run out of ink at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

The place beside Westside Aldi is very cheap and good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Bit off topic but you can buy laser printers pretty cheaply nowadays. What I have come across is that most people rarely need to print off colour but with an Inkjet you get seriously raped buying the ink.

cost-hp-ink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Even with postage, I've found Amazon cheaper than local prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I used to get my HP Cartridges refilled locally - found the lad beside World of Wonder in Westside the best.
    Now I get the high capacity cartridges online through inkmaestro - used them 4 times now and got them the following day via courier when ordering early in the day.
    If you're printing a lot of colour, you're better off buying a color laser with 4 toner cartridges, so you will just need to replace the one which is empty. Color inkjets / laser printers generally have 1 color cartridge which is divided internally into 3 compartments. If you use a lot of one colour, you will need to replace the whole cartridge which is a waste as the other 2 colours could be almost full.

• Advertisement
Advertisement