Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stockons Wing and De Danann

Options
  • 05-08-2010 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Is it true that Stockons Wing and De Danann are playing at the Fleadh ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Looking at the website it looks like bits of both are playing http://www.fleadh2010.ie/Default.aspx?StructureID_str=39

but on the 20th its a hard call between Paul Brady and De Dannan Band
    http://www.fleadh2010.ie/Default.aspx?StructureID_str=41

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Millymac

It's a good complaint having too much choice!

My preference will be De Dannan Band, really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Who's playing with both bands? The lineup has changed so much I can't keep up with it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CavanTrad

I am not sure, I know that LiveTrad.com are hoping to broadcast it live on nthe web. www.livetrad.com so if you cant make the concert at least you can tune in. Should be good.

CavanTrad wrote: »
    I am not sure, I know that LiveTrad.com are hoping to broadcast it live on nthe web. www.livetrad.com so if you cant make the concert at least you can tune in. Should be good.

Deadly! I hadn't intended going up to the fleadh anyway so hopefully they manage to stream it online. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Kudos on the spelling of De Danann btw, I always preferred that spelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CavanTrad

Cavan is really buzzing with the Fleadh. According to the RTE news tonight it is the place to be this weekend. The Stockons Wing concert on Wed was brillant and De Danann tomorrow night should be great too. There isnt enough room on the streets for all the live sessions.

Advertisement