Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Arkham City Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Basq wrote: »
    Heh.. it's a good thing I got the Amstrad 1512 edition..

amstrad_pc1512_2s.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Macker1

NotorietyH wrote: »
    My collector's edition arrived from Gamestop anyway. It's pretty damn sweet. The game is in the back cover of the art book.

AcNMWZfCMAA_XHq.jpg

Looks great. Sorry to be rude but how much did it cost and is this available to buy in a bricks and mortar shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Dammit, mine didn't come.

Down to the post office this evening, so kick some asses.

The monster who took my game from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish... Best served cold.

If you didnt order it express theres no reason to expect it to come before release

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just got a text, my CE is waiting for me at home! :D

Standard €2 gamestop delivery paid....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

VinLieger wrote: »
    If you didnt order it express theres no reason to expect it to come before release
    I ordered Deus Ex without express and got it two days early.

Just got me shipping email there as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Dammit, mine didn't come.

Down to the post office this evening, so kick some asses.

The monster who took my game from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish... Best served cold.

Correct! I've never used the express option & the games have always come the day before!

No matter, tomorrow is fine!

Correct! I've never used the express option & the games have always come the day before!

No matter, tomorrow is fine!

Yes but you shouldnt expect it, with an post anything can happen but express delivery should only take 1 day so people do expect it when they pick that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Stupid.. goddamn.. saving.. money.. recession.. freebies.. etc.

amstrad_pc1512_2s_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Yes but you shouldn't expect it

My apologies.

My apologies.

Your excused :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Basq wrote: »
    Stupid.. goddamn.. saving.. money.. recession.. freebies.. etc.
    Realx Basq....breathe.... I got sent my copy of "Ali: the greatest of all time" which I ordered 2 months!! ago from thehut.com. It dispatched on Friday just gone and it arrived yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

GameStop in Waherford is doing a midnight launch! Yurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

They selling it already?

No just marked on some empty cases, they are getting 50 at hmv grafton st of which about 30 are already taken as preorders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

So, Gamestop tonight it is then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Got a text from Game that it ready to collect tomorrow.

I finish early on Fridays and will be out at about 1:30 tomorrow, grab game and be playing it by 2.

Yes mine just arrived :D Must have been one of the last delivery's of the day!

Got an email as well with the DLC codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheCrimsonClown

Has anyone else rang Tesco in Clare Hall? They told me they aren't selling it till 9am. Considering it's a 24 hour store, makes no sense. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Yes mine just arrived :D Must have been one of the last delivery's of the day!

Got an email as well with the DLC codes.

what dlc codes did they email you? I got the vouchers for catwoman and batman beyond in the box but no email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Untitled.png

blaa85 wrote: »
    what dlc codes did they email you? I got the vouchers for catwoman and batman beyond in the box but no email

They sent me 3 codes

Batman Beyond skin DLC
    Catwoman DLC
    Gotham Imposter DLC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

They sent me 3 codes

Batman Beyond skin DLC
    Catwoman DLC
    Gotham Imposter DLC.

If you have 2 catwoman dlc's I would love one :p.. Thats probably a big ''IF'' though :p

Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow probably get Robin Edt... If anyone wants to gameshare catwoman then I will gameshare Robin code if interested, so create another account and use codes in that account :) Sounds like a good plan to me anyways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'm so jealous of the people that have it part of it is envy but the rest is most is hate. So what do the people with the game make of it so Far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya sickner seeing notorietyh playing this on the psn

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Hmm now that I've ordered my PC version, I'm now wondering if this supposedly vital Catwoman DLC is available on PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

They sent me 3 codes

Batman Beyond skin DLC
    Catwoman DLC
    Gotham Imposter DLC.

Oh yeah, I have the imposters one too. they must be sending out both ways then as there has been a few mix ups with the dlc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I wonder will you be able to buy it off the shelf tmorrow morning or will it be sold out ?? Ill be in dublin city centre tomorrow at 9am..

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭PaddyJules

Got mine today but big problems with the Catwoman codes. I installed the game and then tried to install the code for catwoman but system telling me that data is corrupt. Have searched on web and people saying that you should download code for catwoman first before installing game. So tried to uninstall game and then download code and then reinstall game but still no luck. Please help cos I am desperate to play game but dont want to start it without having catwoman installed.

Please please advise ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

PaddyJules wrote: »
    Got mine today but big problems with the Catwoman codes. I installed the game and then tried to install the code for catwoman but system telling me that data is corrupt. Have searched on web and people saying that you should download code for catwoman first before installing game. So tried to uninstall game and then download code and then reinstall game but still no luck. Please help cos I am desperate to play game but dont want to start it without having catwoman installed.

Please please advise ..

Delete catwoman data and redownload?.. If you haven't already ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ya sickner seeing notorietyh playing this on the psn

I'm not even playing it. I just have the game open so I can be smug to everyone on my PSN friends list :P

It really is vewy good though. Had forgotten just how feckin' fun the combat is. If I'm flying over a group of guys instead of just passing 'em I have to glide kick one of 'em and beat the crap out of all of them before gong on my merry way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Niallwithaz

Does anybody know how much the game costs in xtravision? I can't see a price on their website. I have a fair bit of store credit so I'd prefer to get it there.

Advertisement