Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Arkham City Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Oh Hell Yeah!!!!

Thank you kindly for that sir.........hopefully this is the first of what will be a string of teasers leading up to the game. Can't wait for this!

Your quite welcome :P , yes it gonna be a wonderful 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Your quite welcome :P , yes it gonna be a wonderful 2011

The start of 2011 for PS3 alone is awesome - LittleBig Planet 2, Killzone 3 & Mass Effect 2.

It sure looks like 2011 is gonna rock. Any more talk on Batman being 2 player this time round??

The start of 2011 for PS3 alone is awesome - LittleBig Planet 2, Killzone 3 & Mass Effect 2.

It sure looks like 2011 is gonna rock. Any more talk on Batman being 2 player this time round??

i think game informer ran a article on the co op if i find it i post it up , we should play together if ya send me your psn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Ha it'll be a while yet unfortunately :(

Anyway, My PSN ID is irish_stevo

Ha it'll be a while yet unfortunately :(

Anyway, My PSN ID is irish_stevo

ya :(, at least being a ps3 owner were garunteed a game every month to buy :) , all that money go bye bye

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Your quite welcome :P , yes it gonna be a wonderful and expensive 2011

FYP. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Professional team of guys hunting batman, either Joker made some notes:D from last time or this time he's up against Ra's al Ghul.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Short but sweet. I want more!

What's this you're talking about 2 player? Would love to have a read if you have the link. I pity the person that has to play as Robin :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Short but sweet. I want more!

What's this you're talking about 2 player? Would love to have a read if you have the link. I pity the person that has to play as Robin :D

http://www.thekoalition.com/batman-arkham-city-gameinformer-scans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Wow! that looked like a film! Autumn is far too far away, can't wait to play this!

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »

cheers for finding it man couldnt find it anywhere :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Hell yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Hands up if you would still do Harley Quinn :pac:

Wicknight wrote: »

miss the nurse outfit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

If only she were real

New batman movie could do with her, get Scarlett Johansson or Elisha Cuthbert in there !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

5 (!) Arkham City threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Elisha Cuthbert FTW, she'd be my 1st choice

TheTosh wrote: »
    Elisha Cuthbert FTW, she'd be my 1st choice

Won't matter if Uncharted and ever other movie is anything to go by with directors ignoring what the fans want.

she would be good but without the voice i don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Didn't think about the voice just about her, ah well a good nude scene would distract the audience(thats how it happens in my dreams), but her in Harley's nurses outfit makes me reach for tissues

• Advertisement

Wicknight wrote: »

nAILED :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Comic being released to bridge the story of Arkham Asylum to Arkham City. 1st issue in May.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/288124/news/batman-arkham-city-comic-book-announced-amazing-art-shown/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Varik wrote: »
    Won't matter if Uncharted and ever other movie is anything to go by with directors ignoring what the fans want.

she would be good but without the voice i don't know.

If Christopher Nolan has been "ignoring what the fans want" then he can carry on for all I care, as long as he keeps making fantastic films!

I'd definitely give Harley a dart anyway:o

tman wrote: »
    If Christopher Nolan has been "ignoring what the fans want" then he can carry on for all I care, as long as he keeps making fantastic films!

I'd definitely give Harley a dart anyway:o

There's rumours that robin will be in the next one with Joseph Gordon Levitt being cast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,713 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I wouldn't mind if they did one of Riddler's virtual labyrinth's from the animated series. I mean after the scarecrow stuff would it really be that bizarre?

the life of batman is a mystery :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Overheal wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind if they did one of Riddler's virtual labyrinth's from the animated series. I mean after the scarecrow stuff would it really be that bizarre?

Brilliant Idea...

Definitely wouldn't be too much of a stretch after the Scarecrow bits from the 1st one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Rocksteady Studios said in a interview on ign that there will be no Multiplayer in Arkham City.I for one am delighted that a studio have decided on making a Single Player game rather than a weak Single player with tacked on mediocre Multiplayer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Delighted to hear that it's only a single player game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Good news!

Seriously tired of developers jumping on the multiplayer band wagon for sequels!

Advertisement