Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so what is this forum for

Options
  • 05-08-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

There is to be no more AA or recovery style posting in this forum from now on. This has come from high up.

Any threads/posts on such will be locked/deleted.

so in this forum with the title non drinkers group we are not to talk about how we don't drink basically i think the forum needs to be removed or renamed as you have basically said that if you are an alcoholic who is trying to get sober be whatever means you are not welcome here very disappointing

But i see there is a higher power in boards.ie as well lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭zero_nine

Apparently there's a thirteenth step in AA where they try to go with the female member's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Tender Hoop

this is ridiculous. I would say that 80% of people in this forum are in recovery. Where would the mods like us to go. Fcuking ridiculous.

Wait for it. This thread will be locked after my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

Politeness and understanding goes along way... throwing a strop gets you locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Politeness and understanding goes along way... throwing a strop gets you locked.

I am always polite and very understanding if that comment was aimed in my direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Tender Hoop

I am always polite and very understanding if that comment was aimed in my direction

No i'm pretty sure it was aimed at me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement