Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea's for dinner tonight

Options
  • 05-08-2010 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey,

Just hoping anyone could give me some ideas on what to have for dinner tonight if I were to give you some of the ingedients i have in my fridge, Im sick of having the same old stuff. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Ok so I have chicken, minced beef, phili cheese and chive and the garlic and herb one, pasta shells, frozen wedges ( but their kinda tastless, anyone know how to spice them up a bit?) bacon, potatoes, cheese, onion. just any ideas at all!!!! i'll go to shop and buy sumat, i just fancy something a little different, what about a pasta bake? anyone got a decent recipe for one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

What about chicken stuffed with garlic cream cheese, wrapped in bacon. And potatoes roasted with onions and you'd need to buy yourself some veg.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

www.cookingbynumbers.com

I'd probably pound the chicken flat then grill it and chop it into fine pieces. In the meantime cook the pasta, then stir in the Philly and chopped chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

olaola wrote: »
    What about chicken stuffed with garlic cream cheese, wrapped in bacon. And potatoes roasted with onions and you'd need to buy yourself some veg.

:D pretty much the same as what I was going to suggest!

temply wrote: »
    :D pretty much the same as what I was going to suggest!

Great minds and all that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭DaniB

Thanks lads, it was delish :)

• Advertisement

DaniB wrote: »
    Thanks lads, it was delish :)

What did you make in the end?!

Advertisement