Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortland Street

Options
  • 05-08-2010 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,248 ✭✭✭✭

Source Digital Spy
    New Zealand soap Shortland Street has been picked up by Living and will return to UK screens later this month, it has been announced.
    The long-running serial will be given a daytime slot on the channel and is to be transmitted in double-bills on weekdays at 3pm from August 23.
    Living will begin by screening episodes which were aired in 2007 in the show's home country. The instalments will start from the point that former Coronation Street star Adam Rickitt joined the programme in the role of Kieran Mitchell.
    A Living statement said: "Viewers can learn what has kept TV fans in New Zealand hooked for 18 years, as some of the most exciting episodes reintroduce the intense and emotional show to British audiences."
    Shortland Street used to air on ITV in the UK, but it was dropped from the schedules back in 2003. The show is screened on the TVNZ network in New Zealand.

I used watch before on RTE but gave up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Source Digital Spy

I used watch before on RTE but gave up

Might give this a go, is it easy to pick up on and get to grips with if you have never watched :o

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Omg I'm not alone :D:D
    Used to have trouble sleeping at night & got hooked on this!! Its usually on around 3am on rte 1 and sometimes I'd stay awake just to watch it..didn't realize it was also on around midday too!!

Advertisement