Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bag with ig General Compartment

• 05-08-2010 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi All

I'm going on honeymoon next month for 3 weeks to Bali and Hong Kong and am looking for bag reccommendations please. Im looking for a bag which I can carry a camera and 2 lenses in but which also has a bigger general compartment.

Ive been away before and say we were heading to the beach I would end up bringing a bag for the towels and togs etc and another for the camera.

I want a bag with a big enough general compartment that I can carry the whole lot in one bag..A bag that I could carry my camera and l;enses onto the plane with and also have the bits and pieces I want in the other compartment etc etc etc etc

Anyone have any reccommendations. It doesnt nescessarily have to be a camera bag per se, just a bag which has a compartment which could be converted to use for a camera..

I have looked around but havent really found what I am looking for as of yet and if I dont I will probably end up leaving the camera as I dont want the hassle of the extra bags which would be a shame and I really want to bring them!!

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well what i've done before is buy one of those pouches that carry just the camera with a lens (Something like this), along with another lens case (Like this) and then just use a regular decent rucksack... would probably do you quite well...

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭djd80

Not a bad idea, never thought of doing it like that have been blinkered into "I need a bag with 2 compartments"!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

theres a computerrover or something its called which has a bit at the bottom for cameras and the top half is just 1 big pouch

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Buckz

There is another thread here titled hillwlaking which is actually about bags. For years I carried my camera in a zoomster and the other lens in its own case- all in a plain rucksack. Now I have a 2 compartment Lowwpro- camera below, weverything else above. It is excellent, but it is a compromise - could be bigger top and bottom.Bringing a camera to the beach? Hmmm...

Advertisement