Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sale

Options
  • 05-08-2010 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I noticed one day passing through sligo a notice on a roundabout (on Boyle rd outside sligo) for a car boot sale every sunday. does anyone have any info on this. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There's one in the Teeling Centre in Collooney every Sunday. It's from 10-2. It's indoor, 10 euro a stall. We've done it a couple of times last year.

This Sunday there is one on at the Coach House in Ballymote. That's 20 euro and is from 1pm (outdoor).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 time_for_action

Thanks, ya thats the one i seen. is it busy? do you just turn up? or do you have to book a space

You don't have to book, just turn up. When we did it, it wasn't very busy but it might be busier now.

Thanks, ya thats the one i seen. is it busy? do you just turn up? or do you have to book a space

Did you do the car boot sale? We went today, there were quite a lot of stalls but no buyers.

Advertisement