Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALERT !!! Ryanair Prepaid Mastercard Orion Club Card Serious Problem

Options
  • 05-08-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi Just to warn People with this Card that there having problems with Topping up this Card I put 2 payments on via the post office over the last 15 days and nothing has appeared on my online balance phoned them they told me to fax an post receipts which I did still nothing BEWARE !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭barrackali

It's been like that for nearly 2 months, they keep saying that they are having technical problems....sounds like financial problems to me.

In order to get your money you need to send "customer service" a scanned copy of your top ups, and within 10 days you should see it on your balance.

What is the point in this card if they advise that you shouldn't top up....they actually told me not to top up until they advise otherwise!

Anybody else notice this problem?

Does anybody have any info as to what has happened with this company? Are thay going/gone bust or something? I can't even book my trip back to disneyland paris with this card as I can't top it up.

Last call,

Does anybody here have the Orion Mastercard, I'm going to cancel it, I'm not going to put any more money into something I can't use.

• Advertisement

The M-Cube prepaid card (formerly the Ryanair prepaid card) is now finished,
    I received the letter this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bernie8

An absolute rip-off! I applied for my card in June 2010 and heard nothing form the company. After contacting the company they email'd me back to say the delay was due to 'technical issues' (a fine term if ever I heard one!). So I waited, and waited. Still nothing. The company does not reply to emails. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!! Oh and they charged me 15.89GBP for th ecard which was never issued. Nice eh!?

they are gone out of business for several months at this stage, consider opening a Visa Debit Account with Ulster Bank/Bank of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 celli01

Does anyone know how to contact Orion Prepaid people. I cannot use my card or access my account and there is quite a bit of money on it. Have they done a bunk with peoples money ?

Advertisement