Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF's 30th coming up .. need help!

Options
  • 05-08-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi everyone

Boyfriends 30th is coming up.

His main interests are cars, music, football and the internet.

Any ideas of what i can get him at all? Am at a loose end. I would like to get him something that will stay in his mind forever ... like a flying lesson or something along those lines (but not that as he is scared of heights!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Depending on your budget how about bringing him to a match if his favourite team are over in the Uk? Not something he'd forget.

There's various things in Mondello Park that you could get for him

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Get him an iPad, or an iPhone 4 if he's into the net. They're both something he'll use on a daily basis. My other half got me a Netbook I was after and I use it nearly every single day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Cathooo wrote: »
    Depending on your budget how about bringing him to a match if his favourite team are over in the Uk? Not something he'd forget.

There's various things in Mondello Park that you could get for him

This is a great idea...if he's the sort who will actually use the voucher.

I got one for Mondello for my OH once - and whilst he did use it (about a day before it expired - and he'd a great day - he went with a few mates who also had vouchers) this thread reminded me that there's a vuocher for flying lessons lying around somewhere - probably 5 years out of date at this stage:eek: cos he never got around t booking them.

Advertisement