Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!! Novelty Cake maker needed

Options
  • 05-08-2010 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Looking to get cake 'built' for my parents anniversary. Some great ones on here - but mostly Dublin based. Anyone know of any good bakers West of the Shannon, Galways good, Sligos good - I'm in Mayo. Rang one Lady in Longford - who's so busy, barely had time to tell me she was booked out before she banged down the phone!
    Any pointers appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Looking to get cake 'built' for my parents anniversary. Some great ones on here - but mostly Dublin based. Anyone know of any good bakers West of the Shannon, Galways good, Sligos good - I'm in Mayo. Rang one Lady in Longford - who's so busy, barely had time to tell me she was booked out before she banged down the phone!
    Any pointers appreciated!

Look for "Impact Cakes" on Facebook - fab cakes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Try www.sprinkles.ie, based in Galway, brilliant cakes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

try O Connors...Ennis I think

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

.... and then some!! Thank you all for your help. Delighted with my find

http://www.sprinkles.ie/

Changed the way I think about cakes - forever!! :D

Cheers Guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Sprinkles looks so cool, anyone know if they deliver I guess it could be a bit risky with a delicate cake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Was looking at this site myself, on it it says "For cakes that require some level of set up (Wedding Cakes, Some Novelty Cakes) I will deliver them personally to ensure they are safe. Delivery prices vary depending on location."

Worth asking I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Sprinkles looks so cool, anyone know if they deliver I guess it could be a bit risky with a delicate cake.

Friend of mine ordered one from Sprinkles and it was delievered to Dublin.

I'd recommend them 100%. Really outstanding stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mary_cB

sorry only saw this now, have a look at my site on facebook
    YourSpecial Cakes.
    Am only building it at the moment.
    let me know if I can help you.
    Am in Galway city

• Registered Users Posts: 13 djmod

sprinkles.ie!!! Fantastic cakes, taste great and can make anything you could imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 thatone

Look up 'the cake lady' on facebook. Sligo based, really nice cakes.

Oh heres the link for you http://www.facebook.com/pages/Co-Sligo/The-Cake-Lady/108328892525491

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

Advertisement