Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Bakeries

Options
  • 05-08-2010 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey All,

My girlfriend is a Polish girl and I know she misses the home baked Polish buns etc. Obviously Ireland just has no idea about different tastes and our buns taste like dry cardboard in comparison!

Does anyone have any idea where we could get good fresh Polish baked goods?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Might help to know where you are??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 geoffpark1982

Good point! Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

God...every shop I go into sells Polish bread....Eurospars, Centra, SuperValue.
    I know of 2 Plish wholesale bakeries selling into the greater dublin area. Sure it would be easy enough to ask where they sell into.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

There's a polish bakery called "party cake" on caple st. as well as a polish supermarket. They would both stock sweet buns, freshly baked in the former. I don't know what similar irish products you're talking about though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a polish bakery just off richmond street south in dublin, i think its on lennox street

• Advertisement
Advertisement