Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timetables

• 05-08-2010 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

anyone know when the timetables for next smester go up??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

ULgirl2010 wrote: »
    anyone know when the timetables for next smester go up??

To quote the education officer, following the exact same question asked in the questions for the education officer thread:
    Ms. Education:
    Class timetables are usually out around the 3rd week in August. Keep an eye on the usual location from about August 16th onwards.

Oh, and if you dont know where the usual place is, its here: http://www.timetable.ul.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

there out now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ULgirl2010

oh cool thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

Have my timetable,can anybody tell me where the following rooms are located, ERB008, FB028,SG16?

lim abroad wrote: »
    Have my timetable,can anybody tell me where the following rooms are located, ERB008, FB028,SG16?

ERB008 = Engineering Research Building - on the left as you go to the living bridge from the plaza

FB028 = Foundation Building [Concert Hall Building] basement level

SG16 = Schuman Building Building Ground floor

How do people not know this? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

Cheers for the reply, I didn't know where they were because i've never had lectures there before

lim abroad wrote: »

ERB engineering research building

FB main building block F floor B

SG shoeman? or schrodienger on the ground floor can remember which one!

there really should be an updated timetable like this one and maybe include a map would be unreal!

reunion wrote: »

Dont get a job as an orientation guide!

Block F? :confused: I hope you were having a laugh there, cos its the foundation building as I already posted!

Mossin wrote: »

Block F? :confused: I hope you were having a laugh there, cos its the foundation building as I already posted!

i actually missed your post! I haven't used the foundation building in years! i knew it was somewhere near the main building so i just said block F, sorry :)

also i was an orientation guide... they hire anybody :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭slyph

Bah, three 9am starts and it seems like more hours than 1st year too. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 crimple

All 9am starts and in till 6 most days. Really not liking third year already! Also have a lot more hours than last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Podgoricka

crimple wrote: »
    All 9am starts and in till 6 most days. Really not liking third year already! Also have a lot more hours than last year!

haha yeah same as.. christ i was raging when i seen my time table last night!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 crimple

Seems like they really dont want me to have a social life this year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

3 9am starts, but I'm not too fussed about them really. Used to them at this point.

Not too crazy about the 4 straight hours on Monday though :eek:

Data and Decision-Making in Organisations is exhausting enough to say. I wonder what it will be like to study. :pac:

Seriously, on top of classes and Co-op interviews (hopefully I will get somewhere with them :() next semester is going to be tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

The foundation building is kind of block F :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

3 nine's and 2 11's. It's not too bad, alot better than last semester anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Four nines, three sixes. 25 hours in total. Fcuk you, education and professional studies!!!!

Finished at 12 on a friday though :D

Any way of me finding out what other courses are gonna be in my classes??

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭runman

31 Hours!!!!:mad:

Im shocked and appauled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

runman wrote: »

Im shocked and appauled.

:O what kinda crazy course are you doing Runman!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    :O what kinda crazy course are you doing Runman!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Physio, i had nowhere near that many hours last semester. Im hoping the initial timetable is incorrect.. Iv never heard of anybody have this many hours.
    4 nine o clock starts and 4 6 clock finishes including a friday of 9-6!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

runman wrote: »

Im shocked and appauled.

I had 32 timetables hours for at least one semester. I know many in an engineering course that can top that.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Podgoricka

my timetable says my labs and tutorials start week 1!! :eek: :eek: im going into second yr and in forst yr they didnt start till wk three!! does it change or whats the craic with this??

entropic wrote: »
    I had 32 timetables hours for at least one semester. I know many in an engineering course that can top that.

I did 4 years of engineering and always had 23-25 hrs a week but it was usually spaced out so it covered 9-6 mon to thursday and 9-1 friday.

My current timetable is worse because i have 5 hours staight without a break on a few occasions...

Ah well, cant complain really, im actually looking forward to going back to college.

Podgoricka wrote: »
    my timetable says my labs and tutorials start week 1!! :eek: :eek: im going into second yr and in forst yr they didnt start till wk three!! does it change or whats the craic with this??

Yes, someone in my course had a tutorial on monday at 9 and didnt go and found out it was actually on....

Some of them mightnt actually be on week 1 tho, wait until the first lecture.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

Anyone know how to access postgrad timetables?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Anyone getting Database Error?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Agent_99 wrote: »
    Anyone getting Database Error?

yup !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

iPwnage wrote: »
    yup !!

Thank God is not just me course LM068

Starting tomorrow on a maths course as a mature student, really looking forward to it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭fionav3

Ah rats! Keep getting database error. Do you need a student number to access the timetables? Strating as a first year and need to know hours for work. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

reunion wrote: »
    ERB engineering research building

SG shoeman? or schrodienger on the ground floor can remember which one!

Calling the foundation block 'F block' would be forgivable.

On the other hand, calling SG the 'shoeman' building is on a whole different level. It's the Schuman building!

Advertisement