Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timetables

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭bobo the clown

pe-cze wrote: »
    I just looked briefly at my timetable (1st year Psychology and Sociology) and every day except thur is from 9am to 6 am. Oh my God.
    Dont worry. Its not till 6 am anyway. For each module you only have to go to the lectures and 1 tutorial out of all of them on the timetable. And also if you have labs its only 1 of them you have to go too. I looked it up and you only have 14 hours over the course of the week..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭pe-cze

Ah, thanks! Im new to all of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 aoife005

I just looked briefly at my timetable (1st year Psychology and Sociology) and every day except thur is from 9am to 6 am. Oh my God.

I'm going doing that too.....Hello haha

and we don't have that many...think we don't have many actually!! :) Not in the first semester anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Where did you find first year timetables?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jellybabies

http://www.timetable.ul.ie/

type in ur course code. It's a bit confusing at first glance :S But at least it's something :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

http://www.timetable.ul.ie/

type in ur course code. It's a bit confusing at first glance :S But at least it's something :D

Cheers! :)

E: I cant make head nor tail of it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭rhonda15

cripes most of my days are from 9-5, some 9-6, back to back labs.
    Wed is light with 2 hours of lectures

Masters Interactive Media

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Note for all first years using the method above for getting there timetable it gives you all the contact hours for your course which includes all toutorals and labs which you are split in to groups of 20 for so you will have less hours than you think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

*bump*

When are the new timetables usually released?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

It'll be about 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

hey just wondering does anyone know when the repeat timetable will be released?? i really need to know as my sis is getting married the same week!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Email SAA, they might give it to you early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

rhonda15 wrote: »
    cripes most of my days are from 9-5, some 9-6, back to back labs.
    Wed is light with 2 hours of lectures

Masters Interactive Media
    Highly doubt you're getting that many hours, that timetable is showing all lab groups, you'll have your own personal hours when you get sorted into groups.

I had 9-7 once in first semester. Beat that :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Highly doubt you're getting that many hours, that timetable is showing all lab groups, you'll have your own personal hours when you get sorted into groups.

I've never had more than 4 hours in a day :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Cydoniac wrote: »

I think she might have found that out a while ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Argh, never check the dates...

Advertisement