Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any free street parking near parnell street on sunday

Options
  • 05-08-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

or am i better of parking at red cow and getting luas in.

tks

neonitrix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

neonitrix wrote: »
    or am i better of parking at red cow and getting luas in.

tks

neonitrix

there is a lot of free parking around Mountjoy Square, unless you are coming up for a match, then it goes early.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

there is a lot of free parking around Mountjoy Square, unless you are coming up for a match, then it goes early.

might do that since its only 10 min walk

thanks

neo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

do you know where granby sausage factory in across from rotunda granby row its called all ways free parking in there any day the week i all ways park there during business hours it does be a hit and miss getting a spot but but weekend is perfect for it allways spots infront the factory

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

just regarding that granby sausages parking place is it the street i marked with the pin in this pic

parking.jpg

tks

neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

thats the place alri :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement