Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good android poker apps?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Don't know about android but the iPhone has a good one -World Series of Poker Hold 'Em Legend. Can do both online and offline play aswell.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

No offence but meh to iDrones. Thanks anyway.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try Texas Holden by mytopia. Live multiplayer game not bad as freerolling goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 OldStavros

Don't think you can use an andoid to play the pokores m8, they've rules against bots AMIRIIIIITE :D:D:D

Just j/k, I know you haven't literally built an Android, just a little Stavros humour for you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pmagoo

The first real money poker apps looks like it will be released in the next month and it's going to be an Android app. Full Tilt Poker will be releasing it. Full Tilt To Release Android Poker App

I'm really excited by this. Going to sell my iPhone and buy an Android.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pmagoo

Full Tilt Poker have finished testing their Android Poker App now and have now released the app to all it's players. Android phone owners can download the app from the Android Market while other other types of mobile need to browse to the mobile section of Full Tilt. I've been playing it all afternoon and it's great, no problems to report so far. You can find full details here Rush Poker App

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sufjanlee

At the moment, only Full Tilt Poker offer a poker app for Android smartphones according to Android Poker Apps. The good news for Irish poker players is that Ladbrokes look set to release their own Android poker app.

The Microgaming Network have demonstrated a brand new Android poker app 2 weeks ago at a gambling industry event. Ladbrokes are expected to release this flash based Android within the next few months. (Source: New Android App From The Microgaming Network)

PokerStars are expected to release an Android Texas Holdem app over the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

We need a Paddy Powers Android App :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Dannyboi3k wrote: »
    We need a Paddy Powers Android App :D

There is one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jakestipe

I think Paddy Power have an sports betting apps but they haven't released a real money poker app yet. You can play video poker if you want but that's not really the same as going head to head.

I bought myself an Android Nexus last week and was looking forward to play a few hands of real money poker using the Rush Poker app but I wasn't able to find it on Get Jar or the Android Market. Was confused until I found this article http://www.androidbettingapps.com/4/post/2011/07/android-poker-players-lose-only-android-cash-game-poker-app-rush-poker-following-full-tilt-closure.html Looks like the Android poker app was pulled because Full Tilt Poker have lost their gambling license and the site has been shut down temporarily.

At the moment there isn't any other real money poker app for Android but the poker network that Paddy Power is on are releasing a web based Android poker app shortly. Gonna have to wait for that but I would have preferred a native gambling app rather than a browser based web app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

iamstop wrote: »
    for either on or offline play? Or both :)

As of last week, Switch Poker have an android poker app allowing real money play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 karkatona

A new real money poker app has been released by Unibet. Apparently they're a pretty large European bookmaker but they're more popular in Scandinavia than in Ireland. They're the first poker room to be offered the microgaming. Here's the full story Unibet Release Android Poker App.

I've tried it. It's pretty good but I don't think it's as good as Switch Poker, mFortune or Bwin.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭krazymuthafuka

Pokerstars have their app out now on android and it's pretty impressive, especially the way it allows for multitabling - does eat the battery though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

can you play outside of UK and Ireland now on the stars app? they were locked to here, UK and Austria I think.

SwitchPoker.com is pretty decent, and can run in most countries. I think just US and France you cant play. Plus they are Irish owned.

I have 2 codes for them if you deposit. GIMME10 for a free tenner, and SHIPIT for first deposit of <€600 use those codes for the bonus.
    the free 10 you have to deposit 50c first and the other clears very quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 grease2000

Some really decent android poker apps out now aren't there

• Registered Users Posts: 2 razorconor

yea switch poker is my favorite android poker app..needs more traffic and their giving a fiver no deposit bonus

Advertisement