Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to Hire/Rent a lens for next weekend

• 05-08-2010 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi, I am going to a music festival next weekend and have been asked to shoot it. I am desperately looking for somewhere/someone where/who I can rent/hire a lens for next weekend. I have a canon 1000d (previous camera is in repair :confused: ) I am looking for any type of Zoom lens or/and fish eye. I have €100 or less to spend on hire/rent. I am very careful with equipment and will be working so will not be apart of the crowd or drinking. Any help or advice where to go hire/rent a lens would be cool as right now I only have a kit lens as previous lens 18-55 gave me Canon Error Problems which I cannot figure out. Thanks x
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

You could try:
    Conns
    ISS
    DML

All Dublin based.
    However I doubt you'll get very far with 100 euro...

Advertisement