Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it just the baba

Options
  • 05-08-2010 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

im 20 weeks pregnant

for the past few days only when i walk more than five mins i get a really bad pain on the bottom right of my tummy like a stich its so soar
    it goes away wen i sit down any one get this before?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Sounds like round ligament pain caused by stretching. I had a lot of this in my left side when I was pregnant.

Take the walking a little slower and see how you get on. Mention it at your next antenatal appointment or if you can't wait til then, contact your GP or maternity hospital.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I started getting that around 17 weeks, specially if I move suddenly during the night, feels like a sharp stabbing pain but only lasts a few seconds.. happens sometimes if I sneeze or cough aswel.. totally normal afaik :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭PopUp

I'm 19 weeks and have been feeling the exact same as xzanti! GP said it was ligaments stretching. I am so excited to start feeling the actual baby though - should only be another week or two now!

Advertisement