Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razer Naga Mouse

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

Just ordered one from Ebuyer as i needed a new HDD caddy and sure while i was there :)

Should have it early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

arg amazon dont take laser, anybody know any sites that do and sell this? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

I'm loving the mouse :)

I find it really easy to use all 12 buttons.

Had all configured and using them all from the get go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

i might be a bit late on the whole mice discussion but i rather start my posts with something productive to say (after all, a good first impression will last longer... hopefully)

i swear by razer and i believe that if anyone use this mouse (or any mice) without a proper mouse-mat then the ones who come with your cereal box are as good - no matter how many dpi the mouse will have, the white piece of paper or the plain table just won't cut it

as for the mouse, i have it for a few good months now and (coming from a pure fps background back from the days of wolfenstein-3d) i believe this is one of the best i've ever bought

it feels lighter and smaller than i would wish for myself but the response and accessibility are just pure class

what i did on mine was to macro Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+= on the side of the mouse, then bound that in-game into one of the bars - that is giving me 12 extra buttons i don't have to "click"

using my human mage as an example, i'd have:

keyboard:

1 Blast, 2 Missiles, 3 Barrage, 4 Nova, 5 Blink

and on mice:

1 PoM, 2 Cone, 3 FFBolt
    4 Spellsteal, 5 Counterspell, 6 Sheep
    7 Fireblast, 8 Blizzard, 9 Explosion
    0 Invisibility, - Racial, = Iceblock

so, basically, there's 12 spells i wouldn't have to click, leaving the keys around my WASD free for trinkets and shields

if you're a casual player or the raids aren't demanding, then even the 20quid MS will do the trick - but if you do a lot more than that (specially PvP) then this mouse is an absolute must

i use this with the X-Mat (from razer too) and it feels like a hot knife on butter - had a lot of other razer mice but this one is absolutely brilliant

hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

keyboard:

1 Blast, 2 Missiles, 3 Barrage, 4 Nova, 5 Blink
    people still play arcane ? :eek:

• Advertisement

Dustaz wrote: »
    people still play arcane ? :eek:

wouldn't play any other school, to be very honest..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

is fire the fotm atm ?

ttw-ffb seem to be doing very well but, still, i wouldn't go for it...

... maybe because i just love arcane too much... :D

Advertisement