Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shamanism and getting at start

• 05-08-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all.
    I've been trying to move onto the next plato in my spiritually as it where for quite some time now. The problem is that despite reading up and familiarizing myself with some of the sacred sites every where I look I only see euro signs.

Every so often something comes up in my life that suggests I should look into healing and when I've done so in the past the results were amazing. I'm in no way into this 'new age' crap and fortunately all the books I chosen to date reference the true meaning of topic I reading about.

I've tried to practice some basic tasks by myself (some of my traits are turning up on time, putting the effort and practice time, dedicating myself to the task at hand, but unfortunately I'm also someone who needs to see, feel things been done as well as needing to interact with other practitioners.

While I acknowledge why some people may charge a fee (it demonstrates a level of commitment and interest, etc) I feel such charging is doing a huge disservice to the many who are genuinely interested in simply become practitioners. For example I believe the only reason many church institutions are attended is simply because a dedicated physical building exists and when there people get and can seek guidance if they so wish.

thanks for reading this far and I hope that someone might be able to comment or feedback by replying to the thread or by pm.

Perhaps someone knows about a local 'group' on the north side of city (or nearest) that meet regularly ?

Advertisement