Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The format of the essay should be Arial font, size 10, 1.5 line-spacing and justified

Options
  • 05-08-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

The format of the essay should be Arial font, size 10, 1.5 line-spacing and justified.

Can someone tell me wtf justified means and how to do it? I hate when they put this stuff on briefs . You know they are waiting to stab you with it.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

The format of the essay should be Arial font, size 10, 1.5 line-spacing and justified.

Can someone tell me wtf justified means and how to do it? I hate when they put this stuff on briefs . You know they are waiting to stab you with it.

Cheers

google that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Justified is the normal fourth option for how to align your text in a word processor. So you have left, right, centre aligned and justified - the button has a series of lines which are the same length and aligned together!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

penguin88 wrote: »
    Justified is the normal fourth option for how to align your text in a word processor. So you have left, right, centre aligned and justified - the button has a series of lines which are the same length and aligned together!

Thanks very much mate.

Advertisement