Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MASSAGES (where and how much )

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sunshinyday

get in touch with Pat O Donnell sports masseur. Hes very good, worked with alot of professional athletes including the Irish Olympic Boxing and Cycling teams.
    His details are on the westcoastwheelers.com cycling club page

pm me and ill get you a number if you need him.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

jewel1981, I merged your thread with the last one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Where is the best place in galway for a massage. Id be looking at getting a back massage. I need a long massage, maybe something that will last an hour. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

ilovesleep I merged your thread with the last one from this year. It has some suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭marymc

Just to get back to the the Thai massage (haha, 'back'...)

Does anyone know anywhere that actually does Thai massage in Galway? Or south Mayo even? I had a few in Thailand, and I think they suit my neck and shoulders better than hot stone or anything else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement