Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i want to go off roading

• 05-08-2010 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm near castlerea, co. roscommon, can anyone give me a contact for 4x4 off road clubs in the area if there are any, and how do i find non tarmaced roads, if there's no club does anyone go in this area who i could go with. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

I'm near castlerea, co. roscommon, can anyone give me a contact for 4x4 off road clubs in the area if there are any, and how do i find non tarmaced roads, if there's no club does anyone go in this area who i could go with. thanks

you could always try these lads may be they could help you out and put you on to some tracks.leinster4x4.ie you might have to log in to them but it would be worth it ,good luck;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭landkeeper

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

landkeeper wrote: »

Some verrrrrrry nice toys there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 wolfsshadow

yeah very nice, i got a pajero, i've been talking to one of the organisers of the mayo 4x4 challenge and hope to start green laning with them soon and work my way up as i learn more, looked at the lienster and munster sites...wow more than i could cope with at the mo, also a bit far but the sites well worth looking at,

Advertisement