Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John James and Sophie Reade - prediction

Options
  • 05-08-2010 9:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

People on DS:BB have picked up on this, JJ has mentioned Sophie numerous times on the LF and in the DR, ergo here is Endemol's plan.

They whole JJ/Josie "showmance" is dead and they know it, he's not interested in her that way, as such over the next three weeks we'll see more negative edits for Josie for a JJ win. JJ goes into allstars with Sophie....big romance, go out with a bang and a cash cow for Sophie.

She needs to keep her profile high and a second round of BB + showmance would guarantee lots of headlines and selling stories....then you'll have the inevitable bitch fight between Sophie and Josie in the tabs.

This has been the plan all along....my my words!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I don't care what happens as long as she shows up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Read somewhere else that she has said she won't be appearing, as has a prebooked holiday?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Read somewhere else that she has said she won't be appearing, as has a prebooked holiday?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

She's too good looking not to be in it.
    Did I mention that she got nekkid?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ yeah but only when she gets paid, she never got nekid on BB...part of her gameplan.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

They whole JJ/Josie "showmance" is dead and they know it, he's not interested in her that way

Can someone pleeeeeeaaaassse tell Josie:D

I want him to hook up with Rachael1...he admitted to fancying her after she left!

I don't think they're gonna show Grosie in a negative light infact quite the opposite. I've already noticed the way they're editing some things for the evening show. Like in the lf JJ1 was basically trying to tell her in a roundabout way he liked messing around (as mates) but that was it & he didn't realize or understand why she was sexually frustrated..She got quite stroppy but they didn't show that...just her laughing & putting herself down..I reckon they're going to get her all the sympathy they can. No way will they let an australian win the last bbuk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

John James has mentioned Kris from last year a disconcerting number of times on LF... :confused:

Does he see himself as stealing Kris' woman? (Him and Sophie aren't even a couple)

Dream on luv :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ it's more the case of JJ not repeating Kris' mistakes, ergo him going for Josie....he's well aware that good looking guys like Kris can come across as arrogant tossers, as such he's tryna play the "i'm not shallow" card like Kris did.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

^ it's more the case of JJ not repeating Kris' mistakes, ergo him going for Josie....he's well aware that good looking guys like Kris can come across as arrogant tossers, as such he's tryna play the "i'm not shallow" card like Kris did.

I think I actually prefer Kris to John James :eek:.. and I hated Kris

But at least he was open about being an arrogant tosser.

Advertisement