Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last Big Brother day?

Options
  • 05-08-2010 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Can anyone tell me when the last day of Big Brother 2010 is?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

We're on Week 8 now, and it goes up to Week 11. According to wikipedia, the finale is on August 24th. Then we have 2 weeks of allstars.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

Thanks so much Mr E!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Mr E wrote: »
    We're on Week 8 now, and it goes up to Week 11. According to wikipedia, the finale is on August 24th. Then we have 2 weeks of allstars.

Its strange that its finishing on a tuesday:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There'll be 5 or 6 left on the Friday before, then they kick out one a night until the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Can't wait, going to be a great night. Never again will there be a summer when Channel 4 waste thousands of hours of airtime on it. ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

amacachi wrote: »
    Can't wait, going to be a great night. Never again will there be a summer when Channel 4 waste thousands of hours of airtime on it. ^_^

You love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

changes wrote: »
    You love it :D

Haven't watched it in 5 or 6 years, could name maybe 4 people who've been in it since then, and only the ones who popped up on other shows like 8 out of 10 cats.
    The hour a night or whatever isn't too bad, but later in the day when both E4 and C4 are showing people live sleeping and their +1s are too, that's bloody annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Guys to the best of my knowledge it is scheduled to run for 13 weeks which leaves another month of Big Brother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

amacachi wrote: »
    Bad news. Five are going to buy the format.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

NOOOOO! Oh wait, I don't get 5. We still have 2 more weeks though. I found it pretty easy this year to avoid any news about BB.

• Advertisement
Advertisement