Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

colour oder black and grey?

Options
  • 05-08-2010 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

getting a new tattoo in two weeks, an old school pin-up / heart&banner half sleeve... tommy in classic ink doing it, very classic style, i have other tattoos in the same style:sailor, anchor, swallows.... all of which are relatively small.

here is my dilemma: all my others are black and grey and i think i would like this one black and grey but with touches of colour (the heart, some diamonds in the filler etc)...they told me in the shop i should choose one or the other, not a bit of both.
    do traditional style pin-up look better in colour or should i stick with my "theme" and get the whole thing in black and grey?

apologies for slightly hard to read post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

The black and grey with hints of colour sounds cool, if they dont like doin it, fuck em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

^ ^ ^ I agree. OP this is your piece which will be on your skin, they can make suggestions but I think in this case you have the final say.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

thanks guys, i think i will go for the b&g with hints of colour, the more i think about it the more i'm sure of what i want.

Advertisement