Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels for Chinchillas in Cork?

Options
  • 05-08-2010 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there :)!
    I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'll soon be getting 1 or 2 Chinchillas, but does anyone know if there are any Kennels in Cork that look after them if I was to go on holiday?
    Ive serched the net, ive found a cute little place in Sligo, but this is nearly 5 hours drive away!
    I wont get any if there isnt a decent place i can take them to as i dont really have anyone i know that would look after them properly.
    Thanks a million to anyone that can help me!
    :D:):D:):D:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

I had the same problem when i went away last year only i have two rats and a hamster,,,i gave up in the end and my poor brother took them ,,not to egar about it but he felt sorry for me:)..I doubt chinchillas would be as hard to find someone to take them as rats???:rolleyes: best of luck i hope someone is able to help you..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LydiaMo

Thanks for the reply Joyce. Awhh...I hope your brother did a good job, im sure he did!

I've been wanting a Chin for as long as i can remember, and now the fella is starting a full time course, i figured this would be a perfect time to get one. Im from England so we go there quite allot throughout the year, thats whay its quite important to me!

If there is anyone that can help me, i'd really really appreciate it.... Thanks allot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Will pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LydiaMo

Thank's Guineapigrescue.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

I'm not cork but am up and down at least twice a wk so could maybe help you out that way too! I sent you a reply to your PM anyways :)

A

• Advertisement
Advertisement