Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three survey

Options
  • 05-08-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

hi all,
    anyone else get a call from red c marketing doing a survey on behalf of three regarding their call center,hopefully they will listen to the results this time around:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

will they f*ck...

the best thing i like about their website is that they have a customer care pic with all english looking people in it...

who d feck ever got through to a non asian fella/woman?

waiting till november for contract to be over so i could get the **** out...

hate ringing them cause all they do is read from the text book...

always offering technical support of doing one thing that has been done before...jeez know it off by heart now...always either congestion problems or technical difficulties with them..!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

yet the reading from the script pisses me off i found that dealing with the lads in waterford way better,even though they only work on upgrades.

lmao u mean going to a shop? they actually help u? if i ever go into a phone shop and ask for help all i get is ring the customer care...i hate the way they tell u to **** off politely since ur not buying a phone...

when i worked in a meteor shop we never used to do that...we used to help our customers...make their life easier even if they never bought the phone there just on meteor...

back to topic...

i just dont ring technical assistance anymore...i ring customer care and tell them i want to make a complaint about the service eg being slow or having no internet at all...

(lol they always say that i have a limitation in my house...i always hang the Mifi modem out the windows...got full coverage and the green and blue lights up for the high speed one) and they say i got a limitation

sick of 50kbps speed during the day too...hence why gonna try o2 once its over...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

yep had that said to me in one of the stores that if there is a problem with the phone you have to go through the call center if you bought it off them,jesus you would think that they would try and build up there market share, saying that i have come across maybe four ads that have been helpfull doesent say much about the rest of them.

well see the problem is that most of the people behind the counter dont know **** about phone configurations and fixing...they only know how to press the button on the till for total amount to be paid!!

i dont understand why staff in phone shops are never motivated to know something about the phones...

last time i was in a three shop i was asking the woman stuff about the phone and she didnt have a clue...she went on the pc and printed me off a page from 3 with more details...

phone shops should really raise their standards and help people deal with phones...

the thing that makes it worse is that phone shops dont help u...so if u ring customer support and their sweet **** all use where to go then?

this is where 3 is at...no one helps in the shop cause most staff dont have a clue and if u ring the customer care neither do they...they just read of the text book what to do...and jeez they even use the same words and instructions everytime...even i know it off by heart after having to do the check and configurations on the deivce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭7.Ronaldo

well see the problem is that most of the people behind the counter dont know **** about phone configurations and fixing...they only know how to press the button on the till for total amount to be paid!!

i dont understand why staff in phone shops are never motivated to know something about the phones...

last time i was in a three shop i was asking the woman stuff about the phone and she didnt have a clue...she went on the pc and printed me off a page from 3 with more details...

phone shops should really raise their standards and help people deal with phones...

the thing that makes it worse is that phone shops dont help u...so if u ring customer support and their sweet **** all use where to go then?

this is where 3 is at...no one helps in the shop cause most staff dont have a clue and if u ring the customer care neither do they...they just read of the text book what to do...and jeez they even use the same words and instructions everytime...even i know it off by heart after having to do the check and configurations on the deivce.
    It would be great if they did take an interest in the products they're selling and I do prefer buying from shops where the staff are knowledgeable about the products they sell but this is a general problem and not just related to 3 or mobile phone retailers.

I've come across this problem in PC World, Currys and B&Q just to name a few. The level of product knowledge isn't great and you cant really blame the staff. They are paid to sell so would have some product knowledge but most likely haven't received sufficient training to deal with such technical queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

lmao u mean going to a shop? they actually help u? if i ever go into a phone shop and ask for help all i get is ring the customer care...i hate the way they tell u to **** off politely since ur not buying a phone...

Go back to the store your bought it from and ask them to raise up the problem from their end as your not having much luck with technical support. If they care about your upgrade and not loosing you to o2 they might just help you out, maybe bribe them with a possibility of a super mega flex max if they get it sorted shortly. :(
    It's affecting the store as well as people are having a bad experience in your area. It's not good for their business.

7.Ronaldo wrote: »
    I've come across this problem in PC World, Currys and B&Q just to name a few. The level of product knowledge isn't great and you cant really blame the staff. They are paid to sell so would have some product knowledge but most likely haven't received sufficient training to deal with such technical queries.

their paid to provide assitance for the customer...its the sales assistants fault aswell as the employees not educating or motivating staff to educate themselves about their products...

seriously i find a video on youtube giving more info...if u ask customer care about ANY product they just tell ya the few things thats written on the white board next to the price tag...oh its a hd telly u know great picture...oh its a brilliant phones...(care to explain whats so great about it?) and they get lost...

first day i worked in meteor i took their full phone catalog sat down and read the specs of all the phones on offer...went on internet looked at reviews aswell as cons and pros...ok if its ur first day at work might take you some time to process your info...but after working there a month you would only need to research only one or two products a month cause there isnt that many new products coming in...

the problem is that most of these people in shops working is that they only give a f*ck about their pay check and nothing else!

sorry if i made all phone shops sound the same but i do believe or well atleast hope theres people out there actually that know what their talking about when their selling something...

and if u do provide full support your customers instead of playing online poker on the pc fair play to ya!!!

Advertisement