Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers market in shannon harbour

Options
  • 05-08-2010 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has been to this, and if it was worth a visit?
    I was also wondering does it be on every Sat? and what time does it be on until?
    Also would there be much at it?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ballinue

Good little market fresh farm produce locally baked breads lovely little village
    except avoid the pub where you are not allowed to make any noise or you
    get barred

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Are there other farmers markets around the county ? I know the one in Killeigh, nice food, normally just 3 stalls on a Sat morning, are there others, maybe a bigger one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭DigiJem

ghosttown wrote: »
    Are there other farmers markets around the county ? I know the one in Killeigh, nice food, normally just 3 stalls on a Sat morning, are there others, maybe a bigger one ?

There's one in Rahan on Sat mornings, it's new I think, I havent managed to get to it yet so I'm not sure how big it is

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Mullingar Farmers Market in Penny's carpark Sunday mornings from 10.30am and Athlone Farmer's Market near the Castle on Saturday. There's one in Birr also unsure of the day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭anigheh

yea Farmers market in Birr on Sat mornings in the Marian Hall Car park, well established with traders selling organic meat, fresh fruit and veg, lots of home baking, plants and I think I saw that someone is now selling organic cheese there too......

• Advertisement
Advertisement