Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McCloskeys Bakery Drogheda

Options
  • 05-08-2010 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

hi

is there a bakery open to the public for this shop? got the most gorgeous cakes in the shops the other ay from mccloskeys and am up with friends at the weekend and was going to pop in, is it in the town centre?

thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

There's a McCloskeys bakery/ shop on Trinity St and there's also the Moorland Cafe which is on West St right in the middle of town which sells all McCloskeys cakes, buns, bread etc.
    Hard to walk past without buying some doughnuts, yum!:)

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 poppylily

oh my god you are right they are yummy and slightly addictive!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

Buffalo19 wrote: »
    I was left with no other choice but to leave this review on a few sites as I tried, as you can see above, too many times to resolve this myself.
    Surely you had the choice to get off your arse, stop whinging and talk to another bakery, if nobody got back to you. Yet you decide to come on to a forum, slag off a company and leave them no right of reply.

On your last question have you gone to a website called www.google.ie and typed in "Artisan bakery in Dublin" into the search box?

Advertisement