Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny - Waterford bus college

Options
  • 06-08-2010 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

hey does anyone on here know details of buses that run from Kilkenny - Waterford during college term.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 !Pablo Fanquez!

mousehouse wrote: »
    hey does anyone on here know details of buses that run from Kilkenny - Waterford during college term.

Cheers

Kavanaghs/Bus Eireann run services into Waterford, local buses will get you straight to Waterford IT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Brendan Dunne (Dunnes Coaches Carlow) runs a bus from the city to the College every morning.

He picks up at John's Church, The Parade, Loughboy and then danesfort, stoneyford etc etc along the way.

Should get their number in the phone book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Sweetie-Pie

Anyone got the phone number for Brendan Dunne coaches, by any chance? I have searched but cannot find it online. Sorry, I don't have a phonebook here.

I am interested in getting the bus to Waterford I.T. each morning and evening. I know he goes to Waterford at at approx 7:45, what time does he come back at?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

Dunnes Coaches (059)9132392

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Sweetie-Pie

Thanks redtelephone and padyjoe!.. I'll get on to it tomorrow :)

Advertisement