Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Mobile Network Provider/Customer Care in Ireland [Poll & Discussion]

Options
  • 06-08-2010 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

Right so i seen a few posts around people asking best network to go with phones or coverage or in general disappointing customers services or issues with staff or network provided phones!

So heres the place to do it so people!
    Other people can read a few pages and see others feedback and have an idea of whats other networks are like bad or good ;)

Worst Mobile Network Provider/Customer Care in Ireland 37 votes

O2
    0% 0 votes
    Vodafone
    24% 9 votes
    Three (3)
    10% 4 votes
    Meteor
    48% 18 votes
    An Post
    10% 4 votes
    Tesco Mobile
    0% 0 votes
    All Have Good Points and Bad Points
    5% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

well i yet havent found a network provider that fully satisfied me...like walk out of the shop or after ringing customer care and having a smile on ur face for having to deal with pleasant staff and customer service...

probably my worst experience when i had the Nokia 6680 (years ago) and it kept freezing all the time...so i went back to vodafone for a fix and i sent it away 3 times they said they fixed and upgrade the software and it was grand now but still kept freezing up...so the rule was if it was fixed you get a replacement but they didnt want to replace it just send it out for another useless (the same) software fix again...so i told em to **** off and walked out of the shop...lost the phone after a a week or so and bought a cheap motorola ;) atleast that didnt freeze ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

At present I have to say O2. Since they launched their new forums, hardly anyone answers your threads, mods pm's are snappy and service at the moment is shocking.

funny to see 3 and o2 being rivals for the worst :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Stupid poll,

In order to vote properly everyone will have had to experience each network.

• Advertisement

how is it? im asking people to share experience not to go and try all networks...

being honest i tried all networs beside an post and tesco and i show my opinion of which is the worst...started with meteor and after few years traveling to vodafone to o2 to 3 ended up back with meteor

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

Been on o2 and meteor. Had no issues with o2 customer care regarding my mobile account, but a few for their broadband service.
    Have been with meteor for 7ish years and only started having problems when I moved to their bill pay smart lite plan a month and a half ago.

They made a mistake when porting my number onto the bill pay sim card, so I was left using two sims for a week. It took 5 or 6 calls to meteor before my number got ported; and only one rep had the decency to call me back to check that my number moved. The online talk to us forum were slow and unhelpful.

My free calls and texts were not added on until I had rang them twice about it. And at that I will have to ring them again at the end of the month to get a refund for the wrongly charged meteor texts.

As my number was a payg number, when trying to ring customer care the bill pay number wouldn't connect my ex-payg number, and the payg number wouldn't accept calls either!

Very dissatisfied with how customer care dealt with me.

Advertisement