Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Arcadefire Concert on Youtube coming up.

Options
  • 06-08-2010 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭

I get Irelands version of Youtube it will be shown live at the link below at 3AM Irish Summer Time from New York,it will 10PM EDT in America [UTC+1. GMT+1}
    It does not say there is a Geo block on it so i assume it will be viewable Worldwide.

http://www.youtube.com/arcadefirevevo?feature=ticker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

ynotdu wrote: »
    I get Irelands version of Youtube it will be shown live at the link below at 3AM Irish Summer Time from New York,it will 10PM EDT in America [UTC+1. GMT+1}
    It does not say there is a Geo block on it so i assume it will be viewable Worldwide.

http://www.youtube.com/arcadefirevevo?feature=ticker

YAY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

ynotdu wrote: »
    it will be shown live at the link below at 3AM Irish Summer Time

Excellent. That'll cure my insomnia.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Really liking their new record.

But i can never bring myself to watch this "live" gigs on You Tube and the like. I mean, it's not so different to just watching the individual songs on You Tube at any time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

They're live now apparently, just hovering over the audience. I see candy floss.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭daysleeper

I can't see/hear anything :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MrSir

God damn it let's get this concert rolling!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,508 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Its definitely working, just Q&A (pre-recorded) with some of the members at the moment. With Terry Gilliam!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

daysleeper wrote: »
    I can't see/hear anything :(

refresh it,its playing up a small bit,they havent started yet

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭daysleeper

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://youtube.edgesuite.net/97675/amexlive/index-profile-1.html" on this server. Reference #24.adc4869f.1281060798.35e9a179

:(

Am i the only one getting that weird "wobbly" audio noise?

(ps. Nice one to start off with)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

And it's live...ready to start as the opener. Amazing quality for a stream in fairness.

2 drum kits. Awesome!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,508 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Owen Pallett! Awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Working fine for me. Have it muted in a background tab, hopefully others are also attempting to teach youtube a lesson for trying to give something away.

LAIKA, Awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

daysleeper wrote: »
    :(

Daysleeper if You are in Meath You should get it,You behind a proxy may'be or Cookies set to not allowed,These are new to Me i like the sound of them so far:)

No Cars Go! My favourite of theirs.

Although, i prefer the original to the Neon Bible version.

Thought it was going to be very The Suburbs heavy (sure it will be), but nice to get a few older ones in first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

lol @ the dude recording it to put it on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

i dont know who these guyws are

• Advertisement

WOW!!

That gave me Goosebumps. Incredible i take back this post....
    MrStuffins wrote: »
    Really liking their new record.

But i can never bring myself to watch this "live" gigs on You Tube and the like. I mean, it's not so different to just watching the individual songs on You Tube at any time.

Really glad i watched this now!

They're playing Haiti, this gets better and better. Beautiful song.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Ahh no can't believe I missed Laika, one of my favourite songs of theirs :(
    Cheers OP, this is bringing back memories of seeing them in the Phoenix Park a couple of years back, I remember thinking the blonde violinist was quite hot :D

Epic rendition of Haiti :)

If Jill V is online, is there any remote possibility of burning bridges? Can't describe how much I love that song.

Its going a bit mad on me now. Skipping bac, forward, audio up and down.......

Jaysus, Empty Room is a proper live stomper!

Hadn't really appreciated that song until just now!

The Suburbs, my favourite off the new record

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Getting stuck into the new stuff now.

• Advertisement

MrStuffins wrote: »
    The Suburbs, my favourite off the new record

It's up there alright, can't stop listening to it. However, I'll be extremely disappointed if they don't get Sprawl ii in before 5AM, which is my cut off point :pac:

Advertisement