Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyro's 2010/11 Football Bets!

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Back to the start. Poor calls in the City game, onwards and upwards!

Bank - 100pts

Bets - 27
    Wins - 8
    SR - 30%
    Staked - 59.30pts
    Returned - 59.30pts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

x PyRo wrote: »
    Back to the start. Poor calls in the City game, onwards and upwards!

Bank - 100pts

Bets - 27
    Wins - 8
    SR - 30%
    Staked - 59.30pts
    Returned - 59.30pts

If I can save face after today, I'll be very happy!

Severely hungover so no reasoning as of yet, might do something tomorrow if I feel better!

Liverpool vs Arsenal - 5pts @ 3.1 (Betfair)

Over 4.5 Goals - 1pt @ 9/1 (Bet365)

Nasri first scorer - 1pt @ 17.5 (Betfair)

Thomas Vermaelen anytime -.5pts @ 11.5 (Betfair)

Liverpool 2 - 3 Arsenal - .5pts @ 55.0 (Betfair)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Silence.

Good luck with the bets tomorrow Pyro! I'm interested in hearing why you think it will be such a high-scoring game, if you have the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Thought you'd be involving Chamakh in your bets man, looks a dangerous signing, will run rings around Carragher imo.

• Advertisement

Cheers man, usually this game produces a lot of goals, Arsenal are a shambles at the back and Liverpool aren't too hot either. Can't see it being a low scoring game at all, although I could be wrong!

Arsenal have one on the opening day in 8 of the last 9 years too, they should have enough to beat an average Liverpool even though they're not great either. Hopefully it's a good game!

Kod, he's too short for my liking, can't be bothered backing him to score although he has a good chance.

Ya he's a bit short alright for someone unproven, will Fabregas definitely start?

might do him 1st scorer in Bar one racing.

I'll be surprised if he doesn't, we need to win this and he's fit to play although Wenger's banging on about the WC taking a lot out of him etc etc but he should be grand. RVP will hopefully start too and little Wilshere must, he's unreal good!

Ya Wilshere is a gonna have a great season i reckon

Fabregas is 7/2 to score anytime on betfair, massively overpriced imo, Wilshere @ 17/2 aswell.

Hattrick to be scored 35/1....this could be an expensive game for me lol

Great prices alright, 5 hat-tricks in this fixture since the Premiership started. 35/1 looks massive alright. Might have a tenner on it for the fun. :pac:

• Advertisement

Wenger confirmed that Abou Diaby would be available to him at Anfield but still cast doubt over the likes of Song and Denilson who will face further tests on their fitness. It’s also unclear whether either Fabregas or Van Persie will make the teamsheet but Fabregas would seem to have the best chance given his 45 minutes for Spain in midweek. [source]

Predicted Lineup:
    Fabianski; Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Clichy; Nasri, Rosicky, Diaby, Arshavin, Fabregas; Chamakh.

No RVP or Wilshere apparently

It's only a predicted line up, even I could make one up if I wanted. :pac:

They're usually accurate enough, they had most of the line-ups for today right.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/team-news/

We'll see come later anyways. :) I reckon they'll both play with the younger pole in the goal.

I hope he doesnt start anyway, giving Fabregas more chance of scoring from a free kick lol

Who will hit the pens if they both start?

vP I'd imagine, he never misses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Pyro any thoughts on Arshavin ATS? I can't remember if i read or heard that he has had 6 shots and scored 5 goals against the pool??? Was thinking of doing a wincast with him

Yeah that's correct man, he will probably score but I can't be bothered taking a short price on him to score. Just going for the longer shots tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Yeah that's correct man, he will probably score but I can't be bothered taking a short price on him to score. Just going for the longer shots tomorrow!

I'll have a look around later see if anything else tickles me:pac:.. If not i'll have a wee go at this.. Goodluck with your ones..

No fabregas or RVP, Fabregas not even in the squad ffs.

Arsenal 11/4 now on betfair.

• Advertisement

The mind is baffled. Fit enough to play for Spain but not us. No idea what's going on!

Strange one alright, hopefully Chamakh, Wilshere and Arshavin are on top of their games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

The mind is baffled. Fit enough to play for Spain but not us. No idea what's going on!

He wants to play for Barc....sorry I mean Spain :p

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Severely hungover so no reasoning as of yet, might do something tomorrow if I feel better!

Liverpool vs Arsenal - 5pts @ 3.1 (Betfair)

Over 4.5 Goals - 1pt @ 9/1 (Bet365)

Nasri first scorer - 1pt @ 17.5 (Betfair)

Thomas Vermaelen anytime -.5pts @ 11.5 (Betfair)

Liverpool 2 - 3 Arsenal - .5pts @ 55.0 (Betfair)
    :(

Another insightful WUM reply, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Unlucky man, maybe we shouldn't bet on the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

?

Yeah probably best not to! I always do though. :( They let me down numerous times last year, would of won €3k in an accumulator if they bet Burnley that time it was a draw! Might avoid them from now on, useless!

Clemon, you know well that wasn't a sympathy unhappy face, more a shoddy attempt at a wind up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

did emotion play a part in those bets, you been an arsenal fan ,
    i could'nt play those bets been a liverpool fan lol

• Advertisement

argosy2006 wrote: »
    did emotion play a part in those bets, you been an arsenal fan

No. Thought the price was too big on some of them, got it wrong. Nothing else.

Advertisement