Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyro's 2010/11 Football Bets!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

your bad run must end soon, was on that horse today,
    you will probaly go on a big profit winning run soon

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

argosy2006 wrote: »
    your bad run must end soon, was on that horse today,
    you will probaly go on a big profit winning run soon

Hopefully, made some poor calls of late, was going to lump on the over 2.5 goals in the Pool/Arse game but didn't thank God! There was 33 goals in the previous 6 meetings and only 2 here. Shocking game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

x PyRo wrote: »
    Yeah probably best not to! I always do though. :( They let me down numerous times last year, would of won €3k in an accumulator if they bet Burnley that time it was a draw! Might avoid them from now on, useless!

Clemon, you know well that wasn't a sympathy unhappy face, more a shoddy attempt at a wind up.
    Harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Unlucky pyro, You will be back in the profit soon :) I personally never bet on arsenal, I seem to curse them whenevr i do

Cheers man, I always seem to jinx them too. Ah well, onwards and downwards! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I believe you mean onwards and upwards sir.
    First weekend of the league would be hard to make money on anyway,at least now you have an idea for the next few weeks,where the money will come rolling in for you hopefully.

Only the one bet this evening in the Man United/Newcastle game. Nani is a good price at 11/4 (SkyBet) to score anytime, this is too big IMO and has a serious chance of coming through should he start. He'll have a great season I think and finished last season with a flurry of great performances and a few goals, he shoots from anywhere and takes a mean free-kick too. Should have a good chance and I'm having a good sized bet for my standards.

5pts - Luis Nani to score anytime @ 11/4 (SkyBet)

*Bet not placed until team is confirmed.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

x PyRo wrote: »
    Only the one bet this evening in the Man United/Newcastle game. Nani is a good price at 11/4 (SkyBet) to score anytime, this is too big IMO and has a serious chance of coming through should he start. He'll have a great season I think and finished last season with a flurry of great performances and a few goals, he shoots from anywhere and takes a mean free-kick too. Should have a good chance and I'm having a good sized bet for my standards.

5pts - Luis Nani to score anytime @ 11/4 (SkyBet)

*Bet not placed until team is confirmed.

I'm with you on this one Pyro. I really fancy Nani to continue where he left off from last season... unfortunately :P

As much as it pain me to say it, United will be good this season. :( Nani will score lots of goals if he plays, I'm only worried that Ferguson will play Park instead, he better not!

One of us are going to have to lose,threw a tenner on a 0-0 at 12/1,pity there cannot be dead heats in football :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Out of luck with the football it seems, might pick up soon :)

Nani will get plenty of opportunity tonight for sure, as will their forwards.
    Have the feeling Dimitar Berbatov will get one of two tonight.

Ryan Taylor to be booked at 5/2 looks like a bet I might have some dosh on.

Anyway, good luck tonight.
    Hopefully a 2-1 win to Newcastle, with Nani scoring, and Ryan Taylor getting booked :pac:

Bet placed.

Also,

1pt - Nani to score first @ 8/1 (Skybet)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Stuck a few euro on nani, Fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭mookie2007

iMuse wrote: »
    Stuck a few euro on nani, Fingers crossed :)

Nani substituted bugger to that. Scholes is running a muck in midfield

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

*Sigh* Nani was poor today IMO. His crossing especially was atrocious.

Looking like 3-0.
    If I only ****ing backed my instincts half the time.!

Was 5.5 :(

Thanks Mr Ferguson. :( Nani was poor anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Silence.

Unlucky Pyro! Keep the head up, you're due a win soon for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Doocey wrote: »
    Looking like 3-0.
    If I only ****ing backed my instincts half the time.!

Was 5.5 :(

7.2 on Betfair :cool:

Kod-box wrote: »
    7.2 on Betfair :cool:

Stop it :(

• Advertisement

Bank - 86pts

Bets - 34
    Wins - 8
    SR - 23%
    Staked - 73.30pts
    Returned - 59.30pts

Jesus! :o Need to get my thinking hat on.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

You'll do fine xPyro.Had a poor weekend too.Odd but possibly early season results.Keep up the good work!

Did Nani score yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Clemon wrote: »
    Did Nani score yesterday?

No. Not his best of performances, generally poor imo. I also backed him for 1st goal, 15/2 great price, what i didnt call him!

2pts - Gareth Bale Anytime Scorer @ 4/1 (SkyBet)
    1pt - Gareth Bale First Scorer @ 14/1 (VictorChandler)

Only bets in this game for me, he started off this season as he left last season when being a constant thorn in Man City's side on the opening day of the premiership. He hit the post and missed a couple of other chances, I think he'll get as many chances here against weak opposition. Looks overpriced on both fronts and will hopefully grab the first of the game! 2 smallish bets at good odds.

ft9 wrote: »
    No. Not his best of performances, generally poor imo. I also backed him for 1st goal, 15/2 great price, what i didnt call him!
    Is he on penaltys and frees?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Silence.

Clemon wrote: »
    Is he on penaltys and frees?

He's definitely not on penalties, and I don't think he is their main free-taker (though he scored a few crackers in his Southampton days), but I'm not 100% sure about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Silence. wrote: »
    He's definitely not on penalties, and I don't think he is their main free-taker (though he scored a few crackers in his Southampton days), but I'm not 100% sure about that.

I think he was asking about Nani.

Are spurs playing tonight ya

• Advertisement

God Spurs were terrible, Bale moved to left back after 30 mins. No good. Can't wait for the weekend now, the last week has been poor.

Advertisement