Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So when and where did you loose your virginity.

• 06-08-2010 3:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Not sure if it has already been done (Too lazy to check) but Mods delete if needs be.

So guys and gals where and when and how old were you when you lost your virginity ?

Post up any funny stories of getting caught or embarrasing stories.

Right ill start off, I was just 15 and had being dating this stunning brunet for almost 6 months, incredibaly she made the first move on me by suggesting i get rubbers before we met up so i did and we did it right there in the tree's behind the local park at about 9 at night.
    By god it was incredible untill she taught she saw someone watching us, so that killed the mood and well ended my first experience.

So guys over to you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Lose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Assuming time is circular it was about 10 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Not sure if it has already been done (Too lazy to check)

I had a similar attitude to the first fanny I entered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

So what youre saying OP is "tonight this happened to me, how did you guys manage to lose yours?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭RossDonegan

Saila wrote: »
    So what youre saying OP is "tonight this happened to me, how did you guys manage to lose yours?"

Actually no, a few years ago now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

So it took you over 6 months to have sex with your girlfriend?

"Fail" is what I think the cool kids say these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Archimedes wrote: »
    So it took you over 6 months to have sex with your girlfriend?

"Fail" is what I think the cool kids say these days.

6 months could be fairly good going, depending on the girl. Especially at 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

6 months could be fairly good going, depending on the girl. Especially at 15.

Especially if he's telling the truth. But heh its the internet!

This does read like those threads that sometimes pop up.

One like this

## Hey everyone, has anyone ever done something heroic!

I'll start off, last night I was walking down the street and I seen these 10 ufc fighters beat up an orphan, so i decided to step in. I delivered a crushing round house kick to 3 of them at once and used my karate skills to knock out the other 7 as they fought me at once.

So what did you's do? ###

Story is actually true. . cough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

13 years old, under a bridge in Kilkenny, after playing my first gig outside of Dublin with my band. Middle of summer - had the arse bitten off me by midgies.

It didn't last long. It wasn't mindblowing sex. But it got the popping of the cherry out of the way, so there's that to be said of it.

Would have possibly being elevated to the realms of a "special thing", had she not travelled to Dublin the next week to see us play, then shagged the bassist. But that's life.

In two weeks I'd learned my first lesson about sex & realised I was not the only fish in the sea & soon learned that neither was she.

So it was a win, win situation! :p

This is 100% true.
    Just wanted to hear other peoples experiences funny stories ect......

• Advertisement

13 years old, under a bridge in Kilkenny, after playing my first gig outside of Dublin with my band. Middle of summer - had the arse bitten off me by midgies.

It didn't last long. It wasn't mindblowing sex. But it got the popping of the cherry out of the way, so there's that to be said of it.

Would have possibly being elevated to the realms of a "special thing", had she not travelled to Dublin the next week to see us play, then shagged the bassist. But that's life.

In two weeks I'd learned my first lesson about sex & realised I was not the only fish in the sea & soon learned that neither was she.

So it was a win, win situation! :p

Stories like this is what the thread should be about, the bit about the midges bitin his ars.

More funny stories. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

:p
    eehhh lets see now.....
    :o ooo be gods......
    :cool: no good cant recall it at all....
    wait a mo that caus it never happened........................

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

I'm always losing it. Can't keep a track on it at all.

It was stolen at a Fleadh Ceoil in Co. Clare once. Some head the ball snook into the tent in the middle of the night and pinched it. Or was that a dream? I'll have to be more careful in future with it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

This lose/loose thing is starting to become an epidemic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I was 19. It was in the female changing rooms of a swimming pool. Girlfriend at the time snuck me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Prison :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

16 with my first love. No crazy story, only it hurt like fúcking hell. These days, i hurt (guys) like fúcking hell due to kegels :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

On my wedding night at 35.

It lasted 5 seconds and left me with an inexplicable and lasting sense of self-loathing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

suggesting i get rubbers before we met up so i did and we did it right there in the tree's behind the local park at about 9 at night.
    And they say romance is dead...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I was 38 and I don't know what was worse, the 8 seconds of sex or the 40 minutes of crying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

i didn't lose it, i exactly where i left it.

Would've been funny if ya had misunderstood and turned up with a bunch of erasers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Well, one summer myself and three friends decided to canoe the Cahulawassee River in the remote Georgia wilderness............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

17th Birthday with my first love and girlfriend at the time.
    It was her first time too...

And yes... I was awesome :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Right ill start off, I was just 15 21 and had being dating stalking this stunning brunet fugly mammoth of a female for almost 6 months, incredibaly she made i forced the first move on me her by suggesting i get rubbers before we met up so i did and we did it right there in the tree's behind the local park toilets at about 9 at night.
    By god it was incredible quick and very unpleasant for her untill she taught she saw someone watching us, so that killed the mood saved me some embarrassment and well ended my first experience.

I fixed this for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

11 with an entire olympic swimming team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There was nothing loose about my virginity.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Penny Lane

stovelid wrote: »
    On my wedding night at 35.

It lasted 5 seconds and left me with an inexplicable and lasting sense of self-loathing.

:D:D:D Hilarious!

No there's more :D:D very hilarious ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

At your house with yore ma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I lost my virginity but I've still got the box it came in....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement