Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Dot Game Heroes PS3?

Options
  • 06-08-2010 4:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Does Anyone Know where i could get a copy of the game 3D dot game heroes or does anyone have one to sell or trade with me through adverts?

ive been looking for the game everywhere but all the shops only got a couple of copys in :(.

If anyone has it and would trade (check my adverts for games I have) please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Most of the online stores (Amazon, Play.com, Game) seem to have it in stock so I'd recommend going through one of them.

Alternatively you could pop into Game and see would they order a copy in for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Saw a copy in GAME Athlone last month, €50 price tag.

Oh GAME, you so crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bayraymooney

gizmo wrote: »
    Most of the online stores (Amazon, Play.com, Game) seem to have it in stock so I'd recommend going through one of them.

Alternatively you could pop into Game and see would they order a copy in for you?
    Thanks mate ;) I can't buy online tho as I've got no credit card :( I'll check gamestop again today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Then use www.3v.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

You're much better off using a 3V (or WireCard etc) to buy online, I got 3D Dot from ShopTo.net for about €24 I think it was. The game has come down in price by about half online but I doubt you'd find it as cheap in stores as it had a small print run.

Great game by the way, quite funny in a nerdy gamer fashion. One of those simple but satisfying games. Hope you can find a copy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement