Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How old would you be?

Options
  • 06-08-2010 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

How old would you be if you didnt know how old you are?

Say that the specific memory of how old you are was wiped from your brain and you had to guess your own age based on your looks, situation in life, the kind of things you get up to, whatever, how old would you think you are?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'm 40, but like most 40 year old blokes, I am convinced I am an 18 year old adonis.

If only the body could do what it used to, now that I know what to do with it:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

most people who meet me for the first time put me at around mid 20's. i'll go with that.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

This would be more fun if we got to guess your age from a recent, well-lit photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

people think im young :D

im 28 :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'd say i'd be about 16. I still have that fearless attitude and am pretty immature. Went on every ride in the funfair last wkend \o/

/i'm 30 btw :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'm 40, but like most 40 year old blokes, I am convinced I am an 18 year old adonis.

Tell me about it. I can only pass for a 22 year-old Adonis these days. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm 32.
    Doc wrote: »
    How old would you be if you didnt know how old you are?

Say that the specific memory of how old you are was wiped from your brain and you had to guess your own age based on your looks, situation in life, the kind of things you get up to, whatever, how old would you think you are?
    About 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

im 22 but people guess around 13 or 14 because of my smooth, bald, leather-like cock and testicles, catches people off guard everytime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

I dunno but people keep asking me when I'm getting my leaving cert results....wierd.
    so about 18?

By my actual life I'd guess about 30.....

I am in fact 24 next week.............oh god!!oh well I'm 18 to those who don't know and I'll keep it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Dunno really..

I'm 26, and i'd say I look about that give or take a year.
    The long hair throws people a bit..

Mentally?
    Hell... .12, 14 maybe..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I'd say about 70.
    I look about 18-20, and I am 18.
    Honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

I'm 26 and I'm still asked for ID almost every time I head out. I went out to the pub with my family the last time my brother was home from England earlier this year. The head bar man came down to the table and straight up asked for my ID, kind of embarressing. My ID is fairly old and tattered at this stage and the rest of the family had to convince him I am actually 26. Plenty of slagging ensued for the rest of the night :)

If I was to guess what age I was just looking at my picture I'd say early 20's but some people must think I'm much younger from just looking at me. Starting to go grey now so that will change soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I'd say I look about 20/21 but when I ask people how old I look they always say about 24/25 which is depressing because I am 25. If I could be any age I'd wanna be 17 again. 2002/2003, what a year!

But it's ok cos I'm gonna keep on rockin forever......forever......forever....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I'm 24 but was recently asked if I was over the age of 13. I get mistaken for being younger a lot. Considering looks, situation and what I get up to I feel around 19.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I will always be 19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Turned 40 yesterday and I'd say I look about that, but judging by the way I acted when I got my new playstation yesterday, I'd say I act about 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Turned 40 yesterday and I'd say I look about that, but judging by the way I acted when I got my new playstation yesterday, I'd say I act about 12.

Happy birthday , enjoy your second wind. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Christ knows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what i'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. And it'll happen to you too.
    28 in other words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

I'd say I look about 30. I'm 23.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I still get asked for ID sometimes, and everyone is surprised when I tell them I'm actually 26. I feel like I'm younger maybe 21/22, but look like I'm about 19 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I'd probably be 31, the age I actually am. I'm told I look younger than that, but to even things up again, I married young, have kids, mortgage, never go out, boring etc, so I live the life of an older person. So they meet in the middle, and there I am!

For where I am in life, about 24.. Seems to be the average to have a degree and over two years experience.
    For what age alot of people think I am on first meeting, 25. Probably because i'm around 27-35 year olds 8 hours a day.
    And i'm 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'd say around 17. I always get asked for ID. About two weeks ago, I was just standing in the alcohol section in Lidl and a security guard asked me for ID! I am 21 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

21!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Hmmm, How can you judge your age by where you are in life? Is there a whereareyouinlifeageometer? Some of my (-/+) 30 year old friends are married with kids, some have mortgages and "proper jobs" and others are still fannying about not knowing what to do with themselves (but not unhappy doing it).

Me? I'm about to hit the big 30 soon ish so I am hanging onto every last day of my twenties! My favourite age was 25, young enough to act immature but mature enough not to give a crap about it, so I am going to be forever 25 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I'm 17, and if it wasn't for my height, I'd say I look 17-18. Unfortunately I'm 5 feet tall, so people decide I'm like 14 if I'm not wearing any make up or giant heels. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'm 26, recently shaved off my beard tho and now I keep getting told I look 20. Irrespective of what I age I look I act 18 mosbof the time. I'll be cool hip forever , oh yeeeah :-)

Advertisement