Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If UPC bring in 100MB, will the...

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

djrichard wrote: »
    I spoke to Nadeen via live chat on their website yesterday. She told me the 100mb package has a 500gb limit. However she said that any uploaded data does NOT count towards that 500gb. I asked if this meant I could upload a truly unlimited amount of data and she said yes. So even though I would like a 1tb DL limit, at least only the downloads will eat into the allowance.

Has anyone who has the 100mb product been able to download anything using the full.capacity of the line? Torrents, games, updates etc?

She's incorrect, as far as I'm aware.
    The following is taken from here: http://support.upc.ie/app/answers/detail/a_id/280
    Don't forget, your usage is not just your download, but your upload as well.

Although, that's in a help document, and not actually in the AUP or the T&C's.

Regardless, its logged that the agent told you that, which would help if it comes back to bite you in the ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

There are enough active UPC threads on the forum all ready without the need to drag up out dated ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement