Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyshidrotic ezcema

Options
  • 06-08-2010 10:11am

Does anyone suffer from this? It's basically a form of eczema where you get loads of tiny little blisters, usually all over your palms/fingers. I've had a really mild version for a few years, but then I got athlete's foot a few months ago and had to wash my hands all the time after applying cream, and then it flared up really, really badly. It seems that anything irritates it now. I switched to Dove handwash and E45 body wash but as soon as I clear it up, something tiny makes it come back. Rubber gloves for washing the dishes seems to be the new one. Did some washing up last night and woke up today with half the back of my hand red, oozing and itchy. I've been given en emollient cream from the doctor and I've tried using aloe vera gel and different types of moisturisers but it only seems to offer temporary relief. This is really getting me down now, it's really quite disfiguring and it's putting me off going out as people keep staring at it and asking me what's wrong.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Kilo 1

Have you tried to use a creme called Propolis?? it works wonders for dry skin conditions??

Advertisement