Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Cork

Options
  • 06-08-2010 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello there

I'm currently researching a book called 'Haunted Cork' (although it will also feature non-haunting paranormal stories) and it would be great to hear any Co Cork stories and myths, if you have any to share.

Personally, I am open minded about the paranormal (having been told hundreds of stories over the years), although haven't encountered anything I couldn't explain in the cold light of day...

Thanks

DSM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

I don't know if you have or not but maybe you should contact:

www.corkparanormalinvestiators.com

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DSMaine

Thanks Ruth - CPI and I exchanged initial emails last week and I'll email the group again tomorrow (looking forward to seeing what the group has been up to)! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm in Cork at the moment!

I've a fair few stories from around the area but depends what you are after, "stories" or accounts of activity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DSMaine

Hi 6th

Accounts or myths with a bit of substance. I've had hundreds of stories sent to me over the years from all over the world (I run www.paranormaldatabase.com in my spare time), and I appreciate all the tales sent to me. For the book I'm looking for first hand accounts or legends which can be researched further, rather than producing a long list of buildings which are supposed to be home to a ghost but no-one can actually remember the exact details...

Advertisement